Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney_NYC

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 03, 2014, 10:37:39 PM
Time for a one-year update!

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

(I feel like this should be a good example of the subtle little feminizing changes that HRT can do with your face given enough time.)

Pre-Transition: (November of 2010. On one of the only days that I was somewhat happy with my male appearance. This happened maybe once or twice a year at the most.)

1 year ago: (just past 2 months on HRT)

Yesterday: (just shy of 14 months on HRT)

Wow Carrie, simply amazing!!!
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Jill F

Quote from: innainka on March 02, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
Lets try again....... :icon_censored:

Whiskey tango foxtrot?  I mean I went from a shaven ape in a dress to a klutzy amazon, but this transformation is amazeballs.
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

(I feel like this should be a good example of the subtle little feminizing changes that HRT can do with your face given enough time.)

Pre-Transition: (November of 2010. On one of the only days that I was somewhat happy with my male appearance. This happened maybe once or twice a year at the most.)

Um, "Subtle little feminizing changes"????? Edit to "extraordinarily beautifying and drastically feminizing"!!!! That reads like a more accurate description.

•  

stephaniec

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic for the very first time. In that post, I showed myself wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

welcome to womanhood
  •  

Allyda

Some pretty big changes there Carrie Liz, and all for the better. I agree with Steph, welcome to womanhood! ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Quote from: Sydney_NYC on March 03, 2014, 01:04:53 AM
My first before and after, so here is goes:

In one way, I feel like I have a ways to go, yet in another I can't believe how much has changed in just 2 1/2 months.
(Note that the camera didn't something weird with my flesh tones giving my face some shadows that aren't there.)
Lookin' good!  :D
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Shodan

Okay. Time to be brave and post, more or less, a 'Before & During' post.

Here's me in August 2012 before I ever came out.

Here's me right about the time I came out to myself, but before coming out to anybody else. Note I was not a happy person at this time. :/ This was February of last year.

And me now. About 3 months HRT.

I know I've still got a long way to go, but whenever I look at these pictures it's assuring that I've also come a long way. I hate that my hair grows so slowly. What you see in that last picture is a year's worth of growth. I haven't cut it since last January.

•  

Kyra553

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic for the very first time. In that post, I showed myself wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

Yep dat hair has given yous dat shexy look.   Your hair really pulls a great look for you! Good stuff.  :o
  •  

Quote from: Shodan on March 06, 2014, 05:44:56 PM

Here's me right about the time I came out to myself, but before coming out to anybody else. Note I was not a happy person at this time. :/ This was February of last year.

I know I've still got a long way to go, but whenever I look at these pictures it's assuring that I've also come a long way. I hate that my hair grows so slowly. What you see in that last picture is a year's worth of growth. I haven't cut it since last January.
You're doing really well! You look like you feel good and that is what's most important. :)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: 930310 on March 07, 2014, 12:48:47 AM
You're doing really well! You look like you feel good and that is what's most important. :)

Shodan, I'll have to agree, you have made big progress from the scary bad-ass tough guy in the first photo. You're at the point where we can say, 'who would have ever known they were the same person?'
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Shodan on March 06, 2014, 05:44:56 PM

I have to agree, you went from hillbilly hit man toward a much more feminine look. HRT sometimes takes a little longer to solve head hair issues so I wouldn't worry as long as it is growing. You really have come a long way girl! ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Horomones have done you well Miss Carrie!  ;D

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Jamie D

@ Shodan ... no matter how you look at it, those are still pretty big changes.  Looks like you have lost weight too.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

How is this for a change?
First picture in each row is a before hormones picture, followed by a picture taken this week.

•  

michelle666

Here's me about 4 years ago;

and today!

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: michelle666 on March 09, 2014, 05:20:43 PM
Here's me about 4 years ago;

and today!

Wow!!!! That is an amazing change!!!!!
  •  

Quote from: Ксениа on March 09, 2014, 05:04:07 PM
First picture in each row is a before hormones picture, followed by a picture taken this week.

As I said in the other thread, you look great!

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: 930310 on March 09, 2014, 05:32:46 PM
As I said in the other thread, you look great!

As I said in the other thread, thank you. :)
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Ксениа on March 09, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

Total hottie both before and after. :)
  •