Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Ms Grace on May 23, 2014, 05:36:52 PM
The thing that amazes me most about the Before & After thread is not just the wonderful transformations (that's a given) but the amazing shift in the happiness/contentment that is so evident in the After pics. Look at Cindy's or Zoe's on this page alone, the sadness and pain and misery is writ large in those before pics...the After pics are worlds apart not just in looks but joy too.

To all of us who have said to cis centric society "I reject your reality and substitute my own" a huge hug! :)

I'll second that Ms Grace, somehow we didn't realize the weight on our shoulders formerly being a man and having to fulfill that role but it sure is evident on the before faces, but the after photos are like, "free at last, free at last, thank you God I'm free at last!" If we were just strangers looking in on this forum it has to exert an enormous magnetic attraction to anyone. I am so happy and pleased for these beautiful women!
  •  

HoneyStrums

but the amazing shift in the happiness/contentment that is so evident in the After pics. Look at Cindy's or Zoe's on this page alone, the sadness and pain and misery is writ large in those before pics...the After pics are worlds apart not just in looks but joy too.
Your right there. I like seeing this thread for that reason. I see some people so sad and misserable that fear starting transition, and coming here gives me hope that those sad faces will eventually smile.

To all of us who have said to cis centric society "I reject your reality and substitute my own" a huge hug! :)
Substitute reality? No we just have x-ray vision and can see through the opressive walls of society and can see things to which many are blind.
  •  

Laurenza

Quote from: Zoë on May 23, 2014, 04:59:43 PM
Well its now been what, 3 and a half months that I've been on HRT? :) Here's an update (and a refresher)

Before:

Now:

just gorgeous. what a lovely young woman you are becoming :)
Even a small fish in a big pond needs to keep an eye out for the fisherman
  •  

Zoë

Quote from: Laurenza on May 23, 2014, 09:27:48 PM

just gorgeous. what a lovely young woman you are becoming :)

^_^ why thank you!!! :D I'll make sure to keep posting! :)
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Incarlina on May 20, 2014, 12:17:57 AM
Here's a comparison of me at 2 months and at 8 months. At least the twins are growing :)

They are indeed.

But I can also see a definite change in your face - it's one of those changes which is kinda hard to describe and pinpoint, but in the "now" photo you look significantly more feminine than in the before photo; probably a combination of the HRT effects - skin, fat redistribution, hair, eyes etc.  While each of the minor changes seems insignificant on its own, taken as a whole they are more dramatic to an outside observer like myself than you'd believe.  Cute!

And quit the facial expression of "nothing to see here, move along".  Your second photo should have a confident, happy smile because I would be if I were in your position!   :)
  •  

Incarlina

Quote from: __________ on May 24, 2014, 07:46:17 AM
They are indeed.

But I can also see a definite change in your face - it's one of those changes which is kinda hard to describe and pinpoint, but in the "now" photo you look significantly more feminine than in the before photo; probably a combination of the HRT effects - skin, fat redistribution, hair, eyes etc.  While each of the minor changes seems insignificant on its own, taken as a whole they are more dramatic to an outside observer like myself than you'd believe.  Cute!

And quit the facial expression of "nothing to see here, move along".  Your second photo should have a confident, happy smile because I would be if I were in your position!   :)
Awww thank you :D
I haven't noticed any facial changes myself, but I guess it's hard to see changes when I see myself every day. Sometimes I feel like the eyes look bigger, but it might be that they're more open since HRT removed the grumpiness. :)
Diagnosis [X] Hormones [X] Voice therapy [X] Electrolysis [/] FT [X] GRS [ ]
Warning: Any metaphors in the above post may be severely broken.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Incarlina on May 24, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
Awww thank you :D
I haven't noticed any facial changes myself, but I guess it's hard to see changes when I see myself every day. Sometimes I feel like the eyes look bigger, but it might be that they're more open since HRT removed the grumpiness. :)
It is hard for we ourselve to gauge facial changes when we see ourselves in the mirror on a daily basis. How I noticed mine was to compare a pre-hrt photo with one I took more recently. I too see changes within your face between the two photos. And, if you haven't already done it girl, it's time to go bra shopping! Your twins will need some support.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

TerriT

The thing that amazes me most about the Before & After thread is not just the wonderful transformations (that's a given) but the amazing shift in the happiness/contentment that is so evident in the After pics. Look at Cindy's or Zoe's on this page alone, the sadness and pain and misery is writ large in those before pics...the After pics are worlds apart not just in looks but joy too.

This was the first thing I noticed when I started to see transitions and timelines and stuff. People always were smiling and so much happier. Someday I hope I can participate, but until then, it's good inspiration.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: TiffanyT on May 25, 2014, 05:59:19 PM
This was the first thing I noticed when I started to see transitions and timelines and stuff. People always were smiling and so much happier. Someday I hope I can participate, but until then, it's good inspiration.

You should be smiling right now girlfriend, you're right up there with the real pretty ladies already!
  •  

AbbyJamz

Let's blow your minds! ^_^

December 2011

May 2014
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: AbbyJamz on May 26, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

December 2011

May 2014

Awesome!!!!!

Congratulations lovely lady
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

My mind is blown.  That's a colossal change.

And you're stunning!
- Kim
  •  

RobinGee

Having nothing but before pics is depressing...  but what the future brings... Who knows?
  •  

Carlita

•  

Ashey

Heh, finally found a before pic. After pic is from earlier this year (I already posted it somewhere) though you can also compare to my profile pic I guess.

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Ashey on May 26, 2014, 07:59:42 AM
Heh, finally found a before pic. After pic is from earlier this year (I already posted it somewhere) though you can also compare to my profile pic I guess.

good going , looking great
  •  

Shantel

December 2011

May 2014

Holy Sh*t!!!! My mind is blown totally away!
  •  

Mermaid

Quote from: Ashey on May 26, 2014, 07:59:42 AM

Amaziiiing, whoa.
  •  

Evelyn K

I'm crushing on you AbbyJamz!

I'd like to ask, did you have any FFS at all?

The fat redistribution is just amazing!
  •  

AbbyJamz

No ffs. Just 13.5 months on hormones. ;-)
  •