Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Quote from: Rhonda333 on March 02, 2017, 03:23:18 PM
. . . discovered guys reaction to cleavage . . . invited me out to his car . . . and sure enough . . the most enormous . . .

Was it indeed a close-up chin view? Manage a flavor?  ???  ::) lol In browsing this old thread couldn't resist asking! I see bouxavenue bras, unlike VS's, appear to be quite stylish & affordable ( and like how one can filter by size, type and color )
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

NatalieRene

I honestly need the support. I need a C cup and if I'm coming down the stairs or jogging and I do not have a bra it can be uncomfortable. I take my bra off when getting ready for bed and that is about the only time.

In terms of feeling sexy or day to day I have several different types like the strapless push up, push up, sports bra and regular day to day ones.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Yes.  I do not think though that I have to wear a bra to feel womanly. 

When I think I should get a new one I am still excited about that, it has not become a routine purchase.

When I feel chiiled, my nipples can sure get larger and obvious, something to cover them, be a bra, camisole, or t-shirt does diminish the protruding.

There are so many types of bras!  That is nice.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I have noticed that the more I can fill it up naturally, the more I like wearing one.
I still do not think I have to wear one though to feel womanly.

I do not wear them under male clothes.  Just my clothes.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Quote from: AnneK on March 02, 2017, 01:30:09 PM
Beige bras tend to be invisible under most shirts.  I don't know about T-shirts though.

T shirt bras are designed to be invisible as possible.
  •  

GingerVicki

I liked my sports bra ever since the first time I wore it.
  •  

KathyLauren

Until recently, I preferred not wearing one.  At home, I could get away with that; in town, of course, a bra was required.  However, for the last couple of months, my girls have been having a growth spurt.  Okay, a really, really slow one (I'm still not a B yet), but I felt the growing pains.  Wearing a bra all the time has helped, making them much more comfortable.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 21, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
Until recently, I preferred not wearing one.  At home, I could get away with that; in town, of course, a bra was required.  However, for the last couple of months, my girls have been having a growth spurt.  Okay, a really, really slow one (I'm still not a B yet), but I felt the growing pains.  Wearing a bra all the time has helped, making them much more comfortable.

Kathy,

Wen you say "wearing them all the time," does that mean wearing them 12+ hours a day, about every day?

Chrissy
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 21, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

My sports bra changes everything. Bumping them does not hurt as bad and my perky 'cones' are tamed.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 21, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Kathy,

Wen you say "wearing them all the time," does that mean wearing them 12+ hours a day, about every day?

Chrissy

Pretty much.  It goes on when I get up at 7:30-ish, and comes off when I go to bed at 11:00-ish.  More than 15 hours a day.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 21, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
My sports bra changes everything. Bumping them does not hurt as bad and my perky 'cones' are tamed.

I am glad that it offers you some protection from bumping.

What I have not figured out is why my nipples seem to be at times hypersensitive to touch, and once, immensely so to a satiny robe, but other times, not sensitive at all.

Chrissy
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 21, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Pretty much.  It goes on when I get up at 7:30-ish, and comes off when I go to bed at 11:00-ish.  More than 15 hours a day.

I'm thinking that a matching set of sports bra and undies is in order for me! I want to be able to roll-over without discomfort.

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 21, 2018, 05:15:37 PMI am glad that it offers you some protection from bumping.

What I have not figured out is why my nipples seem to be at times hypersensitive to touch, and once, immensely so to a satiny robe, but other times, not sensitive at all.

Chrissy

mhmm
Are you sayin' you like satin?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 21, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I'm thinking that a matching set of sports bra and undies is in order for me! I want to be able to roll-over without discomfort.

mhmm
Are you sayin' you like satin?

Well, satiny fabric can feel nice as well, and look nice. 
I like it.

Chrissy
  •  

Maid Marion

I just bought a strappy 32A sports bra that has removable padding that offers protection. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Bras are more of something I need so I don't have to deal with discomfort through the day. As far as like I have some nice ones that I like. I find the front zipping sports bra to be so much better then squeezing into a regular one.
  •  

stephaniec

I like the regular ones that hook up in the front
  •  

GordonG

I like wearing one once in awhile while at home. It helps to make me feel feminine.  I haven't worn one out in public yet but I'm thinking about it.  And now that I'm actually growing breasts I may want to even more. Not that I want to broadcast that fact. I'll try to be very discreet.
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

Linde

I have a problem with almost all bras!  My bandwidth is 40, and i do not think that I will ever get less than 38, no matter how much weight I lose that darn rib age just will not shrink!

But here comes the problem, cup size means nothing in the none logical world of female fashion.  A B cup of a 32 bandwidth, is about the B cup that fits me very nice.  However, A B cup of a 38 or 40 bandwidth is a gigantic container, which could serve as a shopping bag!  And i have yet to find  a bra with that bandwidth that sports an A cup, which might fir me alright.

I tried with less bandwidth bras by using bandwidth extenders, but that works only for about one size down in bandwidth, because the bra cups are to close together when I go lower.

Depending what I wear, I need tow ear a bra because my nipples are hard all the time, and I have some bounce in the girls that cannot be hidden.  I am not that large that I would need to wear a bra for comfort, it is just for the looks to the outside world.
I now have to use the large bandwidth bras with "chicken cutlets" inserted, but that is not very comfy either, and someway, it does not look natural either.
I think I have to hope that HRT finally will kick in, and do provide a little more growth to fill the cups better.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KathyLauren

A good option for us trans women is a bra extender.  I am a 38A.  There are in fact 38A bras in existence, and I tried some on in the store, but I couldn't fill any of them.  What I wear now is a 36B with an extender.  That fits well.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 23, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
A good option for us trans women is a bra extender.  I am a 38A.  There are in fact 38A bras in existence, and I tried some on in the store, but I couldn't fill any of them.  What I wear now is a 36B with an extender.  That fits well.
I tried to work with extenders, and found that the distance between the cups is to short when I do this.  Which means, my breasts are not fitting in the cup the way it should be, and I have to force them into it, which hurts at the sides after awhile.  But that seems to be the plight of many cis women, ill fitting bras, and now I am about to join their ranks!
Or I have to continue to wear bandwidth wise fitting bras and stuff the cups with chicken cutlets!  I think I am currently (until the girls grow more) in a loose/loose situation concerning bras!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•