Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on January 29, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
I agree Chrissy. Even a simple T-shirt looks better with a bra. A dress drapes better as a bra keeps them up and in front. Unless of course one is lucky enough to be be able to present blatantly through a t-shirt or sheer top. Also running hurts without a bra!
You must excuse me Chrissy is that your hair in the Avatar? If so I'm getting a bit jealous right now.

Kind regards, Kirsten.

No it is not my hair.  I do like it though!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GordonG on January 30, 2019, 09:15:19 AM
I do like to wear a bra once in a while. Although I don't need one at all. My question is does anyone know where I can get a bra that is 46 inch band size but is a AAAAA cup? I've tried 46 B and 44 A and they are more cup than I need. I'd like to get a custom one made but those prices are way too much for me. I've looked at a huge number of websites already.
I think you have to dream on!  My bandwidth is somewhere around 40 an 42, and in that bandwidth I have a solid A cup size.  I tried to see if B cups would fit, they don't, because they are so big that both of my girls wood fit into one side, and I could use the other side for grocery shopping!
I finally found bras that are 38 B, and I use those with a bandwidth extender, and one chicken cutlet in each side.  The important thing with those bras is that they have a front closure that accepts bandwidth extenders.  By using the bra with the bandwidth extender, the cups are in the right position for the location of my boos on my chest.
Bras with rear closures  in the 38 size have the cups to close together, and hurt my girls when worn for some hours.
I can wear my current bras for n entire day and forget about them.  They are very comfortable and I never feel like I would want to take them off.
Having a chicken cutlet in each side also helps to protect the girls, because they are still hurting like crazy!  I am running around with hurting boobs for more than 3 years now, and hope very much that they will be done hurting pretty soon!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

mm

Using extending for more than one size throws the entire bra out of place on you, cups aren't placed right, too close together, straps aren't right. I can see using the cutlets would help fill out the cups.  Have you tried a padded sports bra? It gives some protection to your nipples and boobs overall.
  •  

LauraE

I've found that bralettes that I found at Costco feel just right...

Laura
When you're ready, start living your truth.
That's when the magic happens.

Laura Full-Time: November 27, 2020

My FFS Journey   | One New Life to Life (my blog)  |  Should I Stay or Should I Go |   My Breast Augmentation

•  

valerie anne

I need a bra all the time now.

Without one, I sag, wobble and ache, and it's a real relief to fasten that back band, slip up the straps and swoop & scoop the girls into the cups!

I have never got into bra band extenders, though.

Partly because if you are using an extender, then the bra fit is probably wrong. Your bra band needs to be very firm, as it is mainly the band which supports you. My "go to" bras have bands which were suffocatingly tight in the fitting room.

Many bras for small cup sizes only have 2 hook fastenings. Look for bras with a 3 hook fastening band. These bras offer wider side panels and much more sympathetic support and lift, and often, wider straps.

Secondly, extenders widen the bra strap rear support locations, so your bra straps are more likely to slip down. I hate to lose a bra strap, but I see so many women with dropped straps, that they must be wearing the wrong bra sizes.       

•  

jameswhiteshine

I like the support of a bra but I can't wear them in public as I still present as a male. I am wearing at least two layers of clothing to flatten my chest but a sports bra should a do a better job. I don't like them when I sleep as they hurt your girls.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: lauraelliott1951 on January 30, 2019, 11:09:50 AM
I've found that bralettes that I found at Costco feel just right...

Laura
They look pretty, but i can't find them in a bandwidth that fits me

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 30, 2019, 07:07:30 PM
They look pretty, but i can't find them in a bandwidth that fits me

The thing is when you're wearing clothes the bra isn't visible. The push up effect is and the cleavage but the bra itself not so much. Maybe look for tops with shelf's. They don't offer much support but for a small cup size they should suffice and a blouse is easier to find in a larger size then a bra.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 30, 2019, 10:32:56 PM
The thing is when you're wearing clothes the bra isn't visible. The push up effect is and the cleavage but the bra itself not so much. Maybe look for tops with shelf's. They don't offer much support but for a small cup size they should suffice and a blouse is easier to find in a larger size then a bra.
I am a sucker for lace and bling!  The bralettes from Costco are nice and lacy, and I bought a set (they come in twos), and took them home with the hope they would fit.  Thy do not, and I have to take them back, let go of this nice lacy thing!

I don't care if nobody sees the bra, but for me, it feels good that I am wearing a nice lacy piece of clothing.

If you come and offer me lace or bling, or even better, lace with bling, I just melt away and need to have it.

•  

Maid Marion

The great thing about VS is that they have every style imaginable, along with a great return policy.  But, they only have the smaller sizes so big girls are out of luck.  As well as great online sales to browse through!
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Maid Marion on January 31, 2019, 01:42:19 AM
The great thing about VS is that they have every style imaginable, along with a great return policy.  But, they only have the smaller sizes so big girls are out of luck.  As well as great online sales to browse through!

They have amazing bras. I have some that have clasps on the front. They are also among some of the most comfortable. My first bra was a 36B. I can't wear it anymore because the cups are too small. I don't want to just throw it away though but it's a little weird to sell it or give it to someone else. So there it sits in the bra drawer of the dresser.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 31, 2019, 07:51:26 AM
They have amazing bras. I have some that have clasps on the front. They are also among some of the most comfortable. My first bra was a 36B. I can't wear it anymore because the cups are too small. I don't want to just throw it away though but it's a little weird to sell it or give it to someone else. So there it sits in the bra drawer of the dresser.
Here I am with a stupid bra question.  When do you know that a bra has to small of cups for your girls?  Mine seem to be a little compressed in the evening when I take the bra off!  It does not hurt (they hurt anyway for the last three years) specifically, but they don't look "happy" when they are released at night!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 31, 2019, 09:12:31 AM
Here I am with a stupid bra question.  When do you know that a bra has to small of cups for your girls?  Mine seem to be a little compressed in the evening when I take the bra off!  It does not hurt (they hurt anyway for the last three years) specifically, but they don't look "happy" when they are released at night!

The piece holding the cups together should be flush with your chest. If the cups are too small then this piece will float.
  •  

mm

Also, when you have breast tissue not fitting in the cups; you need a large cup size.  This could also be because you need a large band size too.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 31, 2019, 09:30:26 AM
The piece holding the cups together should be flush with your chest. If the cups are too small then this piece will float.
I have an entire flotilla floating around there!  It is almost an inch away from my chest!

•  

Linde

Quote from: mm on January 31, 2019, 11:36:57 AM
Also, when you have breast tissue not fitting in the cups; you need a large cup size.  This could also be because you need a large band size too.
My band size is OK, it is around 41.  My bra has 42.  I might have to upgrade to 42 B cups.  But they look so unbelievably large!  I do not want to get a chest like Dolly Parton has!

•  

Zoey421

I am wearing a bra daily, 36B, and feel complete. When i need to present male, like around my 20y son, i feel naked. Presenting female daily is uplifting and the image I see in the mirror is image I see in my dreams. Wearing a bra makes the image possible. Hugs Zoey xoxo

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

I like putting one on when I'm getting ready for the day. I do feel more complete with it on.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Chloe

Alert Alert! VS is 'aving another bra sale! Most sizes/some colors but "shipping & handling" is still the pits! Why can't they be more like ebay in that respect?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Maid Marion

If you sign up for their credit card they not only  give your $15 off your first order, but they currently have free shipping of you order a bra (that isn't on clearance) and use the coupon code.  VS lets you stack up to three coupon codes.
  •