Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Dream Is Over on December 11, 2013, 03:40:25 PM
Damn amazing photoshoot! Heck I'm so behind all of you...

Speaking of which... Despite being full time I have to attend a job interview in male attire. Upon arriving home I tried the suit but could not wait to remove the make up...

Nearly eight months HRT, I hope I don't look very weird on the interview (Remember to put only foundation and concealer that morning, and to remove any piercings or earrings!)

Anyways, I'll be packing a set of female clothing for the day before the interview. It's going to be a weekend in Prage before pooping my pants on monday...

Good luck with the interview, you look nice in your suit but we all get you about how you feel hon!  :)
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

V M

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 11, 2013, 02:18:24 AM
The beautiful and amazingly amazing Rowan came to LA and stayed with me this past week (that explains why I haven't been around here at all!)

She had a photo shoot set up with Dave Naz, who is doing a series of video and photo shoots which you can find here:
http://davenaz.org/trans/
http://davenaz.org/genderqueer/

After meeting Dave, he invited me to participate as well and now both Rowan and I will be appearing in the next part of the trans video series :D I had a lot of fun that day, which was also the first time ever posing in a studio photo setup.

We got our photos back from him extremely quickly a few days ago, and I haven't posted any pics in a while... so here goes... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I love you Rowan!! (seriously, I do love her!)

My favorite pic

I hope she posts hers! I am in awe of her in so many ways. We had an amazing time together, to say the least ;)

Really liking this shoot, looking forward to more  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Angélique LaCava

people told me I should post these pics of me and my best friend at her graduation on the fabulous thread  so here they are lol. BTW im still not on hrt.

•  

Jamie D

@ Jenny and Rowen - you both look g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

@ Angelique - I can't wait to see you natural beauty enhanced by HRT.  :)  Oh! to be young and beautiful!
  •  

GorJess

Getting on this one early/first new photos of the thread. :)

EDIT: Background, 13 months HRT, no makeup, age 20 start. Honestly, I need to go to a Lancome, a MAC, or a Sephora, so much. Think I look good as it is, but that would rock me out!
You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Jamie D on December 11, 2013, 09:29:20 PM
@ Jenny and Rowen - you both look g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

@ Angelique - I can't wait to see you natural beauty enhanced by HRT.  :)  Oh! to be young and beautiful!
lol I cant wait to see eather. at the graduation some guy came up to me and said "do you know you resemble 4 of the hottest female celebs" and I said "no" lol and he said " u do u resemble Sandra bullock,roselyn sanches,penelope cruz, and eva mendes." that made my day lol
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you VM for quoting me over to the new thread. I am honored to be here in v4.0! :D

Gwynne & Jamie - Thank you!!!

I think there will be more shoots in my future, Dave has said multiple times on the facebooks that he would like to work with me again :) I would do it again in a heartbeat, I felt very comfortable. I may even see about doing some other modeling work or something, who knows!
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

If I looked like you, Jenny, I wouldn't have time to be online! I'd just run around on the street going "look at me I'm gorgeous!", because you SO are!

And GorJess, you are cute as buttons! Try combing your fringe down, it's so poofy I just want to touch it lol!
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kittenswithmittens on December 12, 2013, 08:43:01 AM
If I looked like you, Jenny, I wouldn't have time to be online! I'd just run around on the street going "look at me I'm gorgeous!", because you SO are!

And GorJess, you are cute as buttons! Try combing your fringe down, it's so poofy I just want to touch it lol!

Yeah but Kittens, just think being cute like Edge called you carries a lot less responsibility than being gorgeous!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Shantel on December 12, 2013, 08:46:49 AM
Yeah but Kittens, just think being cute like Edge called you carries a lot less responsibility than being gorgeous!

You wouldn't have to worry about being followed around by the Paparazzi for one thing.  Look out Jenny!

•  

Kaylee

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 12, 2013, 12:31:43 AM
lol I cant wait to see eather. at the graduation some guy came up to me and said "do you know you resemble 4 of the hottest female celebs" and I said "no" lol and he said " u do u resemble Sandra bullock,roselyn sanches,penelope cruz, and eva mendes." that made my day lol

Told ya you belonged in the Fabulous thread!!  I really can't believe you've not started HRT yet, super jealous!  ;)

Quote from: GorJess on December 11, 2013, 10:08:24 PM

Super cute and just enough of crazy to your smile! 

Quote from: Chris29 on December 12, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
Somehow i think this shirt makes my shoulders seem so big lol -_- But I still like it :D

Seems like you're just as neurotic as me about shoulders, but in your case you've git nothing to worry about!

Quote from: Chris29 on December 12, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
Still passing as boy?^^

Maybe a young boy depending on how you were carrying yourself, but definitely not a man!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Kaylee on December 12, 2013, 01:23:56 PM
Seems like you're just as neurotic as me about shoulders, but in your case you've git nothing to worry about!

I wouldn't worry about it too much - One of the women at work is more of an inverted-triangle than a lot of the men with extremely narrow hips versus her shoulders, and everyone seems to think she's really hot.

•  

Kaylee

Figured I'd put a new pic up to celebrate the birth of a new Fabulous thread!

And also picked up a new dress I really like for £10 today that I'm thinking of wearing to the staff Xmas party next week, but I'm a bit worried that the tops of my arms look a bit wobbly.

I'll need to get a strapless bra to get a bit of extra padding (just a bit though), but what do you lovely ladies think, am I being paranoid about the arm thing?
  •  

Jennygirl

I think you look really great in that dress, Kaylee! Your arms don't throw me off at all, and with those undeniably feminine hands of yours I'd say absolutely nothing to worry about ;)

If it would make you feel better, you could try a black cropped cardigan... I bet that would go really well with that dress.

In the end, it's all about feeling good in the clothes you're in! But seriously I think you're looking great as is!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Kaylee on December 12, 2013, 01:40:01 PM
Figured I'd put a new pic up to celebrate the birth of a new Fabulous thread!

And also picked up a new dress I really like for £10 today that I'm thinking of wearing to the staff Xmas party next week, but I'm a bit worried that the tops of my arms look a bit wobbly.

I just love your hair color! You look great babe! :)

I'll need to get a strapless bra to get a bit of extra padding (just a bit though), but what do you lovely ladies think, am I being paranoid about the arm thing?
  •  

Violet Bloom

Now I understand even less about the shoulders thing.  You look great, Kaylee!  I'm not quite ready to wear a dress like that but you appear ready for prime-time.

•  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Kaylee, in the first picture you kind of remind me about a prettier version of Marie from Breaking Bad! And I always wear stuff to cover my arms anyways so I wouldn't know haha, but you look stunning as it is.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •