Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 22, 2014, 10:06:01 AM
In all likelihood, this is my last set of photos before officially going full-time!

And I'm giddy as all hell about the prospect that the time really is finally here, so I felt like I had to show them. :D

First of all, here's my new official wigless "girl mode," which is how I've been going out in public for the last 2 weeks straight, and how I'm planning on presenting as I'm applying for jobs: (hair combed straight, tucked back into a ponytail, + dangly earrings) [haven't been gendered male once yet in this presentation, so I'm pretty excited! :)]

Trying to do a more "cute" pose:

How I look in a straight-on shot with my hair down, in its natural curls, right now:

The E has done a great job.
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

In all likelihood, this is my last set of photos before officially going full-time!

And I'm giddy as all hell about the prospect that the time really is finally here, so I felt like I had to show them. :D

First of all, here's my new official wigless "girl mode," which is how I've been going out in public for the last 2 weeks straight, and how I'm planning on presenting as I'm applying for jobs: (hair combed straight, tucked back into a ponytail, + dangly earrings) [haven't been gendered male once yet in this presentation, so I'm pretty excited! :)]

Trying to do a more "cute" pose:

How I look in a straight-on shot with my hair down, in its natural curls, right now:

I always love your pics carrie. You are definately a huge inspiration to me.  :icon_tears:

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Ms Grace

Looking gorgeous! Look out world! :D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Carrie,

Yes. You look cute. Do you mean that you have gained hairs?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: barbie on March 22, 2014, 04:06:12 PM
Carrie,

Yes. You look cute. Do you mean that you have gained hairs?

barbie~~

Since starting HRT, yeah, a LOT. I was starting to lose quite a bit of hair pre-HRT, especially in the front. And it's taken this long to finally start looking thick and healthy again.

Also, thank you!

You're looking as beautiful as ever, and I wish I had half of your amazing fashion sense!

And to answer the question that you asked about the stockings, while I don't think having the band showing is necessarily inappropriate, it probably will draw some extra stares. Having the inner workings of stockings exposed is a surefire way to get people thinking about what's underneath it where normally they wouldn't.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Joan

It was our birthday on Sunday ( yes, we share the same birthday!), so we went out for the day for some shopping and a bit of sightseeing around a castle.  The weather was beautiful, there's a warmth in the air and the cherry blossoms have begun to bud. It was a great day out :)

Going back to work this morning was a bit of a downer.

Anyway, some pictures!

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Shantel

•  

Joan

•  

stephaniec

•  

zoezatara

I never like to post pictures I don't like the way I look. But here it is anyways. BTW you all look so wonderful I'm afraid I can't live up to the high standard you've all set  :) I hope it's alright I posted them.

Voted most likely to be a cylon by the fives and sixs.
  •  

michelle666

This past weekend, I got a new haircut. Same basic shape, but I had my guy razor cut it for some choppy texture. I also went waaaaaaayyyyyyy redder and colored the underneath the darkest shade of brown that Wella makes.
Here's a pic from Saturday night before going out to a club;

I was a little unhappy with the depth of the color, so I added some dark brown lowlights to it last night.

Here is today;

I'm liking the look of it. Doing the back was a huge pain, but I got them all even. The hardest part was trying to put the foils on.

And here's a new body shot. I just discovered that I lost 13 pounds in the past month! The diet is working! (please ignore the pug butt)

•  

barbie

Quote from: Joan on March 24, 2014, 08:28:10 AM
It was our birthday on Sunday ( yes, we share the same birthday!), so we went out for the day for some shopping and a bit of sightseeing around a castle.  The weather was beautiful, there's a warmth in the air and the cherry blossoms have begun to bud. It was a great day out :)

Going back to work this morning was a bit of a downer.

Yes. You live in a typically clean and beautiful Japanese city. You look so natural, but Japanese people will be awed by your height.

I also saw cherry blossom yesterday at my house. My spouse kindly took some photos for me.

I do not know, but there seems to be a problem in my fashion. Two of my facebook friends commented that I have better wear longer skirts. One man mentioned "Chanel line" and another woman cited "Isabel Marant". I studied these two terms, but still have no clue on what types of skirts they mean.

Anyway, I had a drink with my friends at a bar near the campus. Some undergraduate students of my department recognized and greeted me with smile. Usually they seemed to be in awe of me, but this time they seemed to feel a kind of intimacy to me, as they saw my wearing skirt for juniors or early 20s. Students tend to become closer to me.

I am now wearing very long one-piece black skirt, considering the comments of my friends on my fashion.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on March 24, 2014, 06:59:51 PM
Yes. You live in a typically clean and beautiful Japanese city. You look so natural, but Japanese people will be awed by your height.

I also saw cherry blossom yesterday at my house. My spouse kindly took some photos for me.

I do not know, but there seems to be a problem in my fashion. Two of my facebook friends commented that I have better wear longer skirts. One man mentioned "Chanel line" and another woman cited "Isabel Marant". I studied these two terms, but still have no clue on what types of skirts they mean.

Anyway, I had a drink with my friends at a bar near the campus. Some undergraduate students of my department recognized and greeted me with smile. Usually they seemed to be in awe of me, but this time they seemed to feel a kind of intimacy to me, as they saw my wearing skirt for juniors or early 20s. Students tend to become closer to me.

I am now wearing very long one-piece black skirt, considering the comments of my friends on my fashion.

barbie~~
you have such nice long legs you should show them off
  •  

Joan

•  

Joan

Quote from: zoezatara on March 24, 2014, 02:27:43 PM
I never like to post pictures I don't like the way I look. But here it is anyways. BTW you all look so wonderful I'm afraid I can't live up to the high standard you've all set  :) I hope it's alright I posted them.

You look just fine :)
I hope my hair grows out as nicely as yours!
  •