Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Quote from: Hideyoshi on December 21, 2013, 07:09:55 AM

Hideyoshi, you have an adorable mournfulness to your expression. I find you idiosyncratically beautiful.
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: GeWnYnNyNwEg on December 21, 2013, 11:05:12 AM
Hideyoshi, you have an adorable mournfulness to your expression. I find you idiosyncratically beautiful.

I love when I have to look up a word in a compliment, it makes it feel more thoughtful. Thank you! :3
  •  

monica93304

out playing pool with the guys...I'm pretty good at it. So needless to say I get a little bit of attention.

;D
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: monica93304 on December 21, 2013, 05:15:50 PM

out playing pool with the guys...I'm pretty good at it. So needless to say I get a little bit of attention.

;D

I bet you see jaws drop for more than just running the table.  ;D
  •  

monica93304

Thanks Willow.   ;D

Shantel, the attention I get is nice. 
  •  

michelle666

I just bought a bunch of mineral makeup, I love it!

I also got some leggings. Can I pull these off? Do I have enough of a shape to wear them?

•  

Shantel

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2013, 12:14:46 PM
I just bought a bunch of mineral makeup, I love it!

I also got some leggings. Can I pull these off? Do I have enough of a shape to wear them?

Looking gorgeous and yes by all means the leggings work!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

took this yesterday before going out with my friends. I wore short shorts for the first time and everyone that say me said "dam girl you have legs for days" hopefully that's a good thing lol
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 22, 2013, 12:36:14 PM
took this yesterday before going out with my friends. I wore short shorts for the first time and everyone that say me said "dam girl you have legs for days" hopefully that's a good thing lol

You look lovely! I'm a little confused... your not on hormones yet you have what appears to be quite significant breast growth. Do you wear breast forms?

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Bardoux on December 22, 2013, 01:04:16 PM
You look lovely! I'm a little confused... your not on hormones yet you have what appears to be quite significant breast growth. Do you wear breast forms?
yea, but they only give me cleavage. so it only gives the illusion I have boobs. its only an A cup bra so they arnt that big looking ha.
  •  

Harlow

Pretty and doe eyed :) Love the haircut looks really cute on you, can't wait to have longer hair. Not cutting anything until my hair is down to my shoulders XP

You could totally go full-time too in my opinion, just wanted to throw that out there ;)

Quote from: Hideyoshi on December 20, 2013, 06:22:03 AM

I got a little haircut

I'm not full time, but I'm getting more bold with my bangs at work :P

•  

Harlow

Looking great Keshnya (did I spell that right?? I remember you had a few spellings) Welcome back I missed your smiling face  ;D

Quote from: Ксениа on December 20, 2013, 10:19:29 AM

•  

Harlow

You're beautiful you look like the Latina Ashley Simpson (post rhinoplasty ;) ) :P

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 22, 2013, 12:36:14 PM

•  

LilLivvy91

You all look fabulous darlings! I cant wait to get some pics of myself and share. I just dont have the money to be a lady, its quite pricey!
"If God brings you to it, then he will see you through it."
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 04:18:04 PM
Pretty and doe eyed :) Love the haircut looks really cute on you, can't wait to have longer hair. Not cutting anything until my hair is down to my shoulders XP

You could totally go full-time too in my opinion, just wanted to throw that out there ;)

thank you :)

my hair used to be much longer until I donated it
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: Hideyoshi on December 22, 2013, 06:38:35 PM
thank you :)

my hair used to be much longer until I donated it

I donated mine too. My hair was short short, than I had a mohawk and that is what I'm growing out now. Funny thing is, this will be the THIRD time growing out my hair long  ::) Why oh why lol, well at least I know it grows past my chest and about how long it will take, in another year I should have my long hair back!!

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 04:19:56 PM
Looking great Keshnya (did I spell that right?? I remember you had a few spellings) Welcome back I missed your smiling face  ;D

It is good to be back. I go by Kasi because a lot of people have a hard time with my name. Keshnya is close enough. Kasihnya is how I like to spell it. :)
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: Ксениа on December 22, 2013, 07:01:25 PM
It is good to be back. I go by Kasi because a lot of people have a hard time with my name. Keshnya is close enough. Kasihnya is how I like to spell it. :)

While we are at it is it pronounced Cass-in-yuh? Or Keh-sh-n-yuh? Probably something close but would like to know so that I pronounce it right in my head  :P

•