Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Frostice you pass better [with no makeup in a hospital bed] than anyone I've ever met or seen. You are a very lucky girl :)
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 10:29:23 PM
Thank you so much everyone!! This is a huge confidence boost because I still feel like I'm testing the waters with the changes.. I suppose mostly because I was happy already and I didn't want to upset the balance with ffs in any way.

Violet- Here is a side profile, which you can really see the extent of the swelling. If I press on my forehead or  above my brows or especially above my nose where he blended brow to nose it will make a divet where my finger was... The swelling returning to the area ;) I can't wait to see the final result with no swelling!

Jenny, your transition has been nothing short of spectacular. I've been following your before and after photos, your voice threads, and videos. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. You are amazing! Also a great inspiration to others in the community.

I only hope I can pull off results half as incredible in the next year or two.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: Donna Troy on January 16, 2014, 12:40:50 AM
i don't know why i even bother but here's my latest pics, the second pic is my best attempt at a full body shot (my mom took the pic she's 5'3 and i'm 5'11 so that's the most she could get, you can see her in the reflection of the window lol) and in advance, i know i'm fat and not popular so here anyway;

oh and feedback/comments pls.

Donna:  Girl, please!  What on earth do you think is so bad about your facial features and body shape?  NOTHING AT ALL!  I love all of the pictures and you look AMAZING!!  I am 5'11 as well and tall people can ROCK it as well.  Transformation for you honey is complete!  In my own opinion; I'm sure there's always things about us girls that we can change, it's what makes us GIRLsss!  ;D
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: KittyKat on January 11, 2014, 04:38:01 PM
I'm not gonna be able to grow mine for another 6 months to a year because of work. The day I get out of the army I'm gonna def stop cutting it, also plan on getting 2-3 piercings in each ear :)

Kitty: You look great!  I also have a few more months before I separate from the military.  I've been wanting to start HRT for quite some time, but I'm nervous to try anything while being in the service.  Plus, I heard when medical test are performed and they notice things in the blood can cause a problem.  So, I've been very nervous.  Although, I do hope to start seeking a therapist soon prior to separating so I can be some what ahead of the game.  What post cater to girls who are dealing with being transgendered in the military?  It would be interesting to get some insight.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Felicity on January 22, 2014, 05:36:47 PM
Kitty: You look great!  I also have a few more months before I separate from the military.  I've been wanting to start HRT for quite some time, but I'm nervous to try anything while being in the service.  Plus, I heard when medical test are performed and they notice things in the blood can cause a problem.  So, I've been very nervous.  Although, I do hope to start seeking a therapist soon prior to separating so I can be some what ahead of the game.  What post cater to girls who are dealing with being transgendered in the military?  It would be interesting to get some insight.

Felicity, I'm ex-military and want to give you some pointers but you can't send private messages until you get 15 posts behind you so feel free to email me at shantel-bassett@hotmail.com give me a short bio and I'll get back to you.
  •  

V M

You could check out Roll call! and I think there may be a few other military topics as well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 10:29:23 PM
Violet- Here is a side profile, which you can really see the extent of the swelling. If I press on my forehead or  above my brows or especially above my nose where he blended brow to nose it will make a divet where my finger was... The swelling returning to the area ;) I can't wait to see the final result with no swelling!

Much appreciated post!  It is clearly a great result already and once the swelling goes down it will be even better.

•  

Calder Smith

Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

((The picture on the right is kind of special as it's my first time really doing my appearance completely on my own. Day one had lots of help from various people :P))

It was half before and after, but since I'm still not on hormones it didn't quite fit. I just thought the style change after being out to my family and being able to dress female freely after only 11 days was amusing. Still working on that selfie angle >_< I do like these side by sides, though hopefully they will be more interesting once I start on HRT.
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

oh hai!

Omg Jenny your profile unbelievable. It looks even better than your photoshop reference pic you posted in the other thread. I can't believe you will be even cuter when the swelling subsides.

Donna you look very pretty and have fantastic makeup.

Frostice, you look beautiful even while recovering.

Lindsey you have a gorgeous feminine shape. You probably look killer in a bikini :)

Ellesmira way pretty, can't believe you haven't started HRT yet. You will do well with it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on January 24, 2014, 11:16:06 AM

((The picture on the right is kind of special as it's my first time really doing my appearance completely on my own. Day one had lots of help from various people :P))

It was half before and after, but since I'm still not on hormones it didn't quite fit. I just thought the style change after being out to my family and being able to dress female freely after only 11 days was amusing. Still working on that selfie angle >_< I do like these side by sides, though hopefully they will be more interesting once I start on HRT.
Your very lucky. Both pictures very feminine before HRT
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

Thank you Stephaniec and Oh Hai. I'm really looking forward to starting HRT but decided it would be best for me to start this summer after my classes were over, just to have a bit less on my plate. Lots of very beautiful women in this thread. ^_^

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Jamie D

Gawd, I love corsets and waist cinchers
  •  

Joan

What they said! If that's preHRT then once you start you're truly going to blossom. And I just love your smile! :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

LizMarie

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 08:22:03 PM
Everyone is looking great!!

11 days post op ffs, tried modifying the makeup slightly today from what I used to do :)

My gosh, Jenny! You're going to have to beat the boys off with a stick! I pray that I can manage even a third of what you've accomplished!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

Thanks Joan, I've been getting that lately, which just makes me all the more excited.

I agree Jamie, corsets are awesome, that was honestly just a cheapy one to see if I liked the style. And I do ^_^

And Jenny you look stunning and cute. You might have to use that sick to keep  some girls off along with all those guys. =P

•  

sam79

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on January 26, 2014, 08:53:45 PM
And Jenny you look stunning and cute. You might have to use that sick to keep  some girls off along with all those guys. =P

Definitely.  >:-)

Same could be said for you too Ellesmira :)
  •  

KittyKat

As far as the military knows I'm waiting till I get out to start, that's what I told my psychologist. All he knows I'm doing is laser hair removal and shaping my eyebrows. He basically told me anything transgender could change me from med board to an administrative discharge and hasn't mentioned anything to my command. Only reason for command involvement is because I was hospitalized for suicidal ideations. Right now I got to Callen-Lorde and pay without insurance.
  •  

Lauren5

Just bought this today:

Unfortunately, it's a bit wide in the waist, as it was imported from China and uses Chinese sizes; I had to get an XXL to get the length decent enough, otherwise, the hips were sitting too high.

And no, the last one isn't blurred for obscenities! I just need to clean my mirror :P
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Christine167

•