Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: barbie on February 20, 2014, 10:58:44 PM
Michelle,

You seem to live in a warm area.
I also have been preoccupied with my legs, but nowadays my focus is my waist.

I have never worn the red heels outside, but may try this spring or summer. I kept them for 10 years.

barbie~~

We could be identical "bookends" Barbie :) very pretty legs! And the splash of red is fantastic, wear those proudly!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Alaia on February 21, 2014, 04:40:02 AM
Beautiful legs you have there Barbie! But... erm... your Biology is showing!
...the textbook that is.  ;D :P

Alaia, Thanks!
I read the Biology textbook more than 60 times at my 20s, and I could memorize all of the content. But, now I forgot almost.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

A black, pleated skirt was delivered a few days ago. I am wearing it now. It's good for preventing fungal invasion in my hips.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Michelle G on February 21, 2014, 11:22:59 AM
We could be identical "bookends" Barbie :) very pretty legs! And the splash of red is fantastic, wear those proudly!

I have never worn them outside, but this spring or summer, I will definitely try it. I also purchased a red handbag to match with them!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on February 23, 2014, 12:34:42 AM
A black, pleated skirt was delivered a few days ago. I am wearing it now. It's good for preventing fungal invasion in my hips.

barbie~~
very nice, I need to lose my tummy fat before attempting that
  •  

Emi

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

I think progress so far has been good , of course I can take pics that can look quite masculine but I dont do it cause it hurts me...but overall looking like this so early on I cant help it but have hope for the future hope that I ll actually look like a girl without having to put on make up etc
I know I should do my eyebrows and I also feel like a blonde colour on my hair would suit me better and also help me pass better...all these when I go ft...

But the achievement of the day is that I finally managed to break pic triev ,,,if you guys have been following me you ll know that this was my life goal ...lol ...and its not even a feminine pic...

Id appreciate some criticism

How canpeople think you're a male !?
You just look like an amazingly beautiful lady.
I would love to look female... I look at girls and I'm jealous every time, thinking "Why am I not like her ?"...
Ignorance : 1999 - 2013
Accepting myself : December 2013 - Now
Birth of Emi : April 2014
:)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

innainka

Hanging out with friends, stealing hats, dancing insanely, and posing like Im 18..........lol

•  

Carrie Liz

My ear piercings finally healed up enough to allow me to buy my first ever pair of feminine dangly earrings today, and I love them! I'm actually feeling beautiful for a change instead of just borderline-passable. :)

Still have some work to do on the "fierce" look, though. :P

•  

izzy

Quote from: Carrie Liz on February 25, 2014, 06:07:19 PM
My ear piercings finally healed up enough to allow me to buy my first ever pair of feminine dangly earrings today, and I love them! I'm actually feeling beautiful for a change instead of just borderline-passable. :)

good earrings. nice color
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Quote from: Carrie Liz on February 25, 2014, 06:07:19 PM

Jealous.  I really really can't wait to get my ears pierced and get some dangly earrings.  Too much waiting for things.  It's all driving me nuts.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

barbie

Yesterday I was in Seoul and came back to my hometown.

Facebook friends liked the two photos.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on February 25, 2014, 10:33:07 PM
Yesterday I was in Seoul and came back to my hometown.

Facebook friends liked the two photos.

barbie~~
you dress very well
  •  

Jennygirl

I love the coat barbie!! Your outfit is amazing and holy crap your legs look amazing. I especially love what the coat does for accentuating your waist and flaring at the hips... I am making a mental note ;)

Ahh Seoul! I miss ittt!

And Carrie I know I already posted in your blog but I'll say it again... looking fab girl!! :D
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 25, 2014, 11:46:25 PM
Ahh Seoul! I miss ittt!

Yes. I was with Megan yesterday in Gangnam, Seoul.

I guess she is now recovering from surgery.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on February 25, 2014, 10:46:40 PM
you dress very well

Thanks, Stephanie,

Yes. We had a seminar yesterday evening at the house. As it is winter, all people wore dark-color dresses except me. The red coat alone drew out a lot of comments yesterday, which were positive, comparing me to fashion models. My friend, who is a photographer, took several photos for me with his smartphone, as he did not bring his camera. It was dark, but the photo quality was not so bad.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on February 26, 2014, 03:14:19 AM
Yes. I was with Megan yesterday in Gangnam, Seoul.

I guess she is now recovering from surgery.

barbie~~

Very gracious of you to meet her there Barbie, you both look like very nice, stylish ladies. Nice photo!
  •