Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

To The Guests in This Forum

Started by Tori, December 25, 2013, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs izzy

And I want to thank you Jill for adding this as a Sticky It should serve the forum well.

Thank you Tori for your insight to make a topic as this.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Tori

Thanks Izzy. You inspired me to bump it, and you don't even know it. Well, now you do.

•  

cindy16

Thanks Tori for starting this topic, and to Jill for making it a Sticky topic.

I was a guest here for only a few weeks, and not a regular lurker at that. It was more like I would google something I was curious about, and more often than not a Susan's thread would be right up there with an answer, or at least with someone having asked a similar question before. Soon enough, I figured that it would be better to just join in here. :)

I am still far away from transitioning and in a very different place and context than most others, but I have always felt welcome here. Also, the quality of discussion and general helpfulness of people here is something hard to find anywhere else on the internet.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Your words are wonderfully kind and full of love!

Exactly what I needed to hear today!

:-)
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

Tori

•  

Marly

Until today, I guess you could say I was "lurking" lol
But I felt a wonderful warmth here as I begin my life (finally)
  •  

Eveninglight

Great post! I just signed up yesterday, and I only just found out about this site three days ago. I'm still a long way from having things figured out but already this site has helped me so much to not feel alone or different or like there is something wrong with me. I'm so glad this site is here, and I'm so very thankful to all of you who are helping me gain the courage to discover who I really am. Thank you! :)
  •  

Tori

Welcome, both of you. :)

This place rocks.

•  

Dankster

Been a lurker on this site since 2006. I used to browse it under the covers of my bed, on my psp. The good ol' days. Finally decided to make an account. Hey  :)
  •  

katrinaw

Welcomed you in one of the threads you posted into earlier...

Glad you have joined us  ;D

Katy xx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dankster on October 27, 2015, 03:17:46 AM
Been a lurker on this site since 2006. I used to browse it under the covers of my bed, on my psp. The good ol' days. Finally decided to make an account. Hey  :)

Hokey smokey! Give me a minute to heat up the Longest Lurker branding iron!  ;D

Welcome to Susan's Place, Dankster!

Hugs, Devlyn

•  

FluffyPunk

Hey Tori, thank you for na welcome. M new to this site but not transition. I look forward to making some new friends an learning some new perspectives. :)
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

stephaniec

•  

FluffyPunk

Thank you StephanieC. Do ye run a Veterans grouppe here?
  •  

Mariah

There is a role call page for veterans on the site. It is also for those currently serving. Hugs
Mariah

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,96755
Quote from: FluffyPunk on November 25, 2015, 06:54:02 AM
Thank you StephanieC. Do ye run a Veterans grouppe here?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Emmz

Great post i found this site earlier on this eavning and made an account i look forward to getting to know all you veterans and newbies alike :D
  •  

Tori

•  

BeverlyAnn

That was a great post Tori.  I lurked here for about six months in 1997 and one day I created an account, tentatively made a post and was here until life got in the way a few years later.  I've looked in occasionally since then but decided, for a multitude of reasons, to sign up again a little over a month ago.  So yes to the guests, create an account and jump in.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

♥︎ SarahD ♥︎

Awwws Tori, what a lovely post!  :D

I signed up almost as soon as I found this site a couple years ago after I discovered my male mask had a whacking great crack in it one Halloween evening! (nb: metaphor, not literal :P )

I phase in and out because the cogs are moving excruciatingly slowly for me and I don't have lots to add right now, but there's still plenty to learn and hopefully this year everything will fall into place and I can finally start exploring all of this in more than just theory!

Since being here, I've felt nothing but warmth and love from everyone!  This is not the first time I've said this, but I can't say it enough.

To all my sisters, brothers, and all the colours of the rainbow inbetween, thank you all for existing!

*snuggles everyone* 

:laugh:
*Hugs*
"You never find the path to your true self, but rather - you find your true self along the path"
  •