Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

virtual feminization software

Started by April Lee, February 20, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Lee

What I am interested in is whether there is some software available that can take current pictures, and show how I might look after various cosmetic procedures. Also how hormones might eventually impact me, but I am sure that is pretty variable. If I could add various makeup looks and hairstyles, that would be a bonus. I want to do some planning around my looks, and what I might need to do to appear my best. I know some plastic surgeons offer something like this, and there is some online services, but I want something that allows me to experiment, isn't outrageously expensive, and I don't need a special college degree to use. 
  •  

Natalia

The closer I know is the following site:

http://perception.st-and.ac.uk/morph/Transformer/index.html

It morphs your face into different ages, into different painting styles and it turns you the opposite gender. If you upload a photo and select that your gender is male, then you can choose to morph it into a more feminine appearance and voilà!

But this is the maximum I think you'll find on the internet.

There is one site from a place that makes FFS (don't remeber the link) where you can send your photos and they will "calculate" and send back photos of how you would look after their FFS...the problem is that the service is paid and expensive...
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Post a pic and day what you want doing and if I have time I will Photoshop you. PM me if you want.

Alaia

Yeah, a good digital artist can do a photomanip for you.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Mickie

I've also been interested in something like this. I know the  site Natalia is talking about, but there are a lot of criteria you need for your pics. I have considered it. But if someone here is willing to make a photomanip it might be easier! And less expensive.

Anyway, this is the other site
http://www.virtualffs.co.uk/
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Boca.Lisa

Before I transitioned, Alexandra at virtualffs.co.uk did a set of pics for me ad recommended procedures. My synthesized and actual result after FFS + 3 years HRT were almost a match. I highly recommend spending the $100 if you can afford it.

Lisa
2009 FFS #1 - Dr. Thiti (Bangkok, Thailand)
2010 FFS #2 -Dr. Darin (Bangkok, Thailand)
2010 BA and GRS - Dr. Thiti (Bangkok, Thailand)
2012 Body Work - Dr. Hockstein (Miami, Florida)
2014 VFS - Dr. Kim (Seoul, South Korea)
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

I have done a fair amount of professional photo manipulation work. I just did my ID photo. I gave me a jawline and chin recontour and a slight nose job. Those are my shopping list items so....

Here I am; before and after.

Pia Bianca

I'm sorry but... you look female on both pictures.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Hey, I can't help how much work I need, lol. But the jaw line has changed and the narrowness of the nose. To *me* that is an important difference, but then again, its *my* face! lol.

Hmmmmm. If someone wants to post or PM me a pic and a shopping list I will look at it though and post the result here. 

barbie

Quote from: April Lee on February 20, 2014, 04:56:03 PM
What I am interested in is whether there is some software available that can take current pictures, and show how I might look after various cosmetic procedures. Also how hormones might eventually impact me, but I am sure that is pretty variable. If I could add various makeup looks and hairstyles, that would be a bonus. I want to do some planning around my looks, and what I might need to do to appear my best. I know some plastic surgeons offer something like this, and there is some online services, but I want something that allows me to experiment, isn't outrageously expensive, and I don't need a special college degree to use.

http://www.esteelauder.com/LetsPlayMakeover/index.tmpl

http://www.taaz.com/

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 21, 2014, 03:48:34 AM
Hey, I can't help how much work I need, lol.

Yeah, that's the obvious problem. Your face isn't quite good for showing your skills as there is not much of improvement possible. There can't be much more female-ness in your face. Then again, this is just *my* point of view.

Hmmmmm. If someone wants to post or PM me a pic and a shopping list I will look at it though and post the result here.

I might get back to this offer if I manage to get the courage to send you a pic.
  •  

Carlita

Hey, I can't help how much work I need, lol. But the jaw line has changed and the narrowness of the nose. To *me* that is an important difference, but then again, its *my* face! lol.

Well, I think you look great either way, but I agree that the post-FFS version of you is even more feminine than the way you are now. I think it's because you've taken a lot of masculine broadness out of your jawline. That makes the chin small and also the entire outline of you face smaller, and thus more feminine. The narrower nose adds to that same effect. Hope you can find a surgeon who can give it to your for real!
  •  

Fashionista

Quote from: kira21 ♡♡♡ on February 20, 2014, 05:34:16 PM
Post a pic and day what you want doing and if I have time I will Photoshop you. PM me if you want.

Would ya mind trying mine if ya got time?
  •