Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Christian Crossdressing

Started by Male-CD, November 30, 2005, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxanne

Hi
   I am a Christian and am new here on this website, of only a few seconds ago!!  I feel is feminine. It probably sounds weird for a man to be feminine. Even so much so, that I would not mind wearing a skirt or a dress. In fact, I am wearing a brown skirt and a red top right now. Also wearing pantyhose, as it is so cold here tonight. I love being girlish-like and like going to sales, I like shoes (though have not tried high-heels yet.).
  •  

justmeinoz

Hi, and welcome. 
It all depends on your point of view really ,I guess.
To me it sounds like you are wearing a kilt and hose.  As long as they are not of mixed threads you should be alright! ( bit of biblical humour there. :laugh:) Cowboys wear high heeled boots too don't forget.
   Karen.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Keith28

HI valerie!  I am a born again christian, and my wife really got on me for ordering a pair of panties made for men from ebay, so I got rid of them. I tried to explain to her that I am straight but that I love how nylon/spandex feels you know where! 3 weeks ago I find a pair of Vassarette panties in my dresser, and I am sure she knows they are there as I have gone out of my way for her to see them when she puts my clean underwear in my underwear drawer. When I say that they really feel great and make me feel really turned on, well they do! Regular cotton male underwear is just boring. What do you think? I want to be sure that I do not offend our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  My email is bradleynutmeg&&@aol.com
  •  

Keith28

;D Hi Derek or whoever may repy, I am a born again christian for many years and my wife got on my a few months ago for buying a pair of pantes made for men from ebay so i got rid of them. But a month ago i find a pair of her Vassarette nylon/spandex panties in my underwear drawer and I KNOW i did not place them there! Is she coming around? I am not gay but love how panties feel. They realllty get me aroused and all. What do you think?
  •  

Keith28

;D Hello to everyone out there. Lookaves like my wife took her nylon spandex panties back! So I have tried to convince her that I just like the material that panties are of but to no avail. What to do at this point. Unless I buy a pair from Ebay.
  •  

justmeinoz

Any references to cross-dressing being wrong in the Old Testament refer to Canaanite pagan religious rites.  That means they have no relevance to today at all.  All reputable theologians express this viewpoint.
So, they are just clothes. Nothing more , and  I bet she wears jeans, which are male attire.
Lots of women complain that their husbands hate clothes shopping, so she should count herself lucky that you actually like it.  If different clothes  liven up your sex life, and you are not involved with anyone but your wife, she should see it as just an extra dimension to you marriage. 
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •