Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: immortal gypsy on April 18, 2014, 09:35:56 PM
One.......Two......Five........

Monkeys at the helm, why should I care?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: V M on April 18, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
Monkeys at the helm, why should I care?

Molly is a Cub and not a Monkey.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

LOL... My post had nothing to do with yours, that's why I was laughing

- V M
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: V M on April 18, 2014, 11:10:43 PM
LOL... My post had nothing to do with yours, that's why I was laughing

Oh. Well, I was thinking of something else.
:D
What were YOU thinking of?
  •  

V M

No worries, I was thinking of something else also

- V M
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: V M on April 18, 2014, 11:30:06 PM
No worries, I was thinking of something else also

:D Yeah

But what was it?

Eye B curious.
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

MadeleineG

The non-sequitur police just arrived and promptly broke into a tango.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Shouldn't they be protecting us from the killer cars
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Never knew that some folks were quite the dancer, oh, and no playing on the freeway please

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

But everyone keeps telling me to go and play in the traffic
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Warning

Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Velveeta Cheese effects you

Common side effects are...

- V M
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Quote from: V M on April 19, 2014, 05:45:30 AM
Warning

Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Velveeta Cheese effects you

Common side effects are...

uh-oh
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

MadeleineG

Velveeta... Valvoline... one product... two labels.
  •  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

LordKAT

•  

LordKAT

Where is good. I like Is lands.
  •