Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defective snowflake

I think its time for sanity to step in and take the win.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Sanity not round this thread.  As the Cheshire Cat said to Alice "Oh you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad your mad" :P

CHANGE PLACES
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

HoneyStrums

Shouldnt we have a trial first
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

V M

Does this outfit make my butt look big?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bombadil

Quote from: immortal gypsy on May 16, 2014, 11:35:04 PM
We did but they where late

hahhahha I think you should win.... but wait, now *I'm* the last person to post.

•  

immortal gypsy

So Christopher my sweet you wouldn't mind if I post again would you

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Well if you don't mind I guess I will then

•  

Ms Grace

Ha! You call that a death ray??

Now THIS...

...THIS is a DEATH RAY!!!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

V M

*Puts on pirate voice*

Aye, but I be havin' a death ray and a flying carpet... Arrrgh

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Jenny07 on May 17, 2014, 04:25:18 AM
Think again little red riding hood.

Remember I have the Death Ray.

My my grandma ma ma ma what big umm eye you have

•  

immortal gypsy

And grandma such purple hair you have

•  

immortal gypsy

You me mea mea mean your not my grandma. Here I thought the death ray to my head was just you upset over me not coming over enough with my delicious goodies.  Well HELP is there a woodcutter on the thread

•  

immortal gypsy

Is he the one that had buttered scones for tea?

•  

immortal gypsy

Well for the love of a sleeping Norwegian Blue its night so he's asleep so I don't think he can help me with your lovely destructive Death Ray. (Thou I do prefer blunt objects they provide more of a personal touch >:-))

•  

LordKAT

•