Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Spares are only good for bowling and/or tires
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: V M on June 16, 2014, 01:27:08 AM
Spares are only good for bowling and/or tires

...and only second best at that.
  •  

V M

Why did the farty horse cross the road?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

EllieM

•  

immortal gypsy

Yet we can not help ourselves and ask why?
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

SarahM777

Are you really sure you want to know?  :P
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

HoneyStrums

Because somebody light up a smoke behind it?
  •  

V M

To fart on the other side of course

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

SarahM777

I told you,you most likely DID NOT want to know  ::)

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

V M

I know, belongs in the 'Bad Jokes' topic... Butt I was just horsin' around

- V M
  •  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

V M

Why did the farty horse climb the cherry tree?

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: V M on June 16, 2014, 05:21:27 PM
I know, belongs in the 'Bad Jokes' topic... Butt I was just horsin' around

No here you can set it up and let us all offer a punch line

And like someone coming up to that oncoming crash. I can not help myself but ask Why

•  

V M

He was playing hide and seek and figured the elephant would never look there

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Why do elephants paint there toe nails red

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

SarahM777

Quote from: immortal gypsy on June 16, 2014, 05:40:18 PM
Why do elephants paint there toe nails red

To hide in a strawberry patch.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

V M

Why did the farty horse sit in a puddle of water?

- V M
  •