Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Pay attention, how can I teach you the dance if you don't pay attention?

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

SarahM777

You put your right foot in...

No No No It's your other right.

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

LordKAT

•  

SarahM777

Quote from: King Malachite on June 22, 2014, 08:18:09 PM
Hokey Pokey

Sounds like a cake

Maybe,maybe not,but it is an ice cream flavor

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

EllieM

Perhaps something with more substance, protein...

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

EllieM

ok, well that one's been into the ice cream...
  •  

immortal gypsy

I scream,  you scream,  we all scream for ice cream

They're not urban chickens,  they're rats with wings
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

V M

Quote from: immortal gypsy on June 24, 2014, 03:41:51 PM

They're not urban chickens,  they're rats with wings

Well yeah, we call them that as well  ;)  When I lived in California I went for a hike in the woods just above town and stumbled upon a group of feral gents who were cooking a few of the birds on a long stick over their campfire  :P  That's where I learned the term 'Urban Chickens'

Also learned that they would go into town and catch a few for dinner fairly regularly

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Any food in a pinch I guess, I just know they are very messy and flock anywhere.
  •  

EllieM

ok, there's the que...
anyone?
waiting...
  •  

LordKAT

•  

EllieM

Quote from: LordKAT on June 25, 2014, 01:34:23 AM
Any food in a pinch I guess, I just know they are very messy and flock anywhere.

what? no flocking comments?
  •  

LordKAT

Isn't flocking what they call it when you spray fake snow on Christmas trees?
  •  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

EllieM

so... would you be saying then... um... that they are, well...
pretty flocked up?
  •  

V M

Yes, and they always make a big flocking mess and then the whole place is all kinds of flocked up

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

•