Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordKAT

•  

Emmaline

Best of the best?  I sure am!
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

V M

I can't help it if rock stars are always singing songs about me  8)  LOL... hee hee  :D

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

EllieM

•  

Evienne

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

LordKAT

Stalks into the winners circle.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Where going on a Kat hunt,
I'm not scared
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Will you be wearing a pith helmet or some other cute hat?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

I've got the hat so give me the prize...

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

LordKAT

I'm dressing as a KAT hunter. That way I can't ever be caught!
  •  

Evienne

For every sun that rises and every moon that sets I will be there. When my title is taken from another, I will take it back. As the final post is added to the game, I shall add another. I will not be last! Oh wait. I will. In the name of my ancestors I will win the game
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

LordKAT

•  

Jenny07

I turn lordKAT and co into frogs!

No need for a KAT hunt.

•  

Evienne

Quote from: LordKAT on July 20, 2014, 10:16:27 PM
...or so you think.
I don't just think. I know. You see, the human mind has the ability to think about fantasy and solve problems and stuff, but it also knows facts like storing stuff on a computer.

•  

immortal gypsy

Jenny no did the tropical heat go to your head, not frogs. One could be a hypno toad,  or worse a cane toad
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Jenny07

Nothing worse than Kane toads gypsy...

Didn't get to watch the third game as not on TV even cable. Only AFL, what's that?

Yes the heat did get to me so I have a bag full of tropical diseases to spread around for all who try to beat me.

It was a long, hard trip. I missed fresh milk the most.
Oh and getting squished in backwards land every time I crossed the road.

Glad to be home and Winning again.

•  

Evienne

*timidly sneakes into the conversation to be a post* fr-fr-frogs.

•  

LordKAT

KAT's are immune to evil magic. They are just born that way.
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: LordKAT on July 20, 2014, 11:22:13 PM
KAT's are immune to evil magic. They are just born that way.
well cats are super cute and cuddly.

•  

Jessica Merriman

•