Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

Don't get me started...

Deep breath, remain calm.....
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Eris

*throws second bucket of water*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

YinYanga

I could use a shower....I'm a a walking sponge with this humidity

Does that sound hot to you? No it doesnt
  •  

SarahM777

Quote from: LordKAT on July 23, 2014, 03:02:42 PM
Roar! KAT wins! Now where is that lioness?

Did I hear someone looking for me?

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

SarahM777

Don't be silly,I don't fight with the Kat.  :D
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

YinYanga

•  

karina13

:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

YinYanga

Yeah, bedtime for me

Behave, you catzzzz
  •  

Eris

*tiptoes past the sleeping YinYanga in a manner reminiscent of a Scoobie Doo character*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

V M

*Sets off fireworks to celebrate WIN!!!*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

karina13

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Evienne

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Bombadil

you know, I've been letting all you cats play but now it's time for me to collect my winnings.

thanks very much

•  

Emmaline

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Evienne

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

karina13

•  

YinYanga

I am awake, I am awake

*curls up on bed again*

5 more minutes
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •