Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YinYanga

I would sell you a Beermachine....if I liked Beer

•  

Eris

*whips a tablecloth to the side revealing a variety of alcoholic refreshments, then glides into the lead whilst the others are distracted*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

YinYanga

"Wait..what...where did you get that tablecloth?? Love the colour, pattern..this would do nicely in my home!"
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bombadil

Quote from: Falconer on July 25, 2014, 06:17:58 AM
*whips a tablecloth to the side revealing a variety of alcoholic refreshments, then glides into the lead whilst the others are distracted*

Careful for those waterballoons.

<I collect the prize while you try to dry off>

•  

ClaudiaLove

Quote from: karina13 on July 25, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

For one reason or another , that is just giving me chills . I like cats but this seems a little creepy to be around , as , I guess , every talking animal is ( maybe excepting talking parrots )   :D

•  

EllieM

hello? did I hear someone calling for a wee doggie?

•  

Evienne

Quote from: Claudia_FF on July 25, 2014, 10:36:36 AM
For one reason or another , that is just giving me chills . I like cats but this seems a little creepy to be around , as , I guess , every talking animal is ( maybe excepting talking parrots )   :D
Well a cat can make over 100 different sounds. Pretty cool considering you only think of "meow."
Funny thing is dogs can only make 10!
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

YinYanga

Tummy Rumble

Who's on the menu?  :P
  •  

Evienne

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Evienne

•  

YinYanga

No, I meant 'who'

I just ate some pasta instead, couldn't wait for an offer ^^
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: YinYanga on July 25, 2014, 12:51:52 PM
No, I meant 'who'

I just ate some pasta instead, couldn't wait for an offer ^^
Oh dear 0.0
Well glad you had some noodles. I don't think I would taste very good, so no need to get to close -backs away slowly-

•  

YinYanga

I just got some lovely dessert, not interested in sharing then I guess  :-\

Well your loss

I win  ;D
  •  

karina13

Well, the cats just ate some bread....
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

YinYanga

They're so cuuuute!  ;D

(I just lost, darn)
  •  

karina13

*Drives to collect prize while others stop to look*

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

YinYanga

•  

karina13

We switched drivers, but we're approaching the finish line!

•