Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eris

*tosses ball of wool at adorable kittens*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

V M

*Lassos and hog ties other contestants together then daintily strolls in for the WIN!!!*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Eris

*points out that V M is trapped in a barrel and unable to put her boots on*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

YinYanga

*sneaks around, pretending to be hurt*

I need to be carried to the finish line for medical attention, please!!  :'(
  •  

immortal gypsy

I'll give you some medical attention.  I'll just place these barriers around you then call the vet >:-)
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

YinYanga

Hey, this is just a furry suit, honest! :o
  •  

immortal gypsy

I'm sorry but if you can't make it to the finish line, we'll have to send you to the farm
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

YinYanga

I don't want to, pigs will try to hump me....I'm mortified now :'( :'( :'(
  •  

immortal gypsy

But if you're in that much pain you need to be carried, this is the only humane thing to do. Don't worry it hurts me as much as it'll hurt you, more even

•  

YinYanga

*passes out, muttering something about animal rights*

Zzzzzzz
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

No I'm good for now. 
Besides excessive use of the whip by the jockey will lead to a riding suspension

•  

karina13

:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: karina13 on July 25, 2014, 02:38:42 PM
We switched drivers, but we're approaching the finish line!

Iz you a cat person?
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Ms Grace on July 25, 2014, 11:55:17 PM
yes...

I personally love cats, I'm like a cat maniac. But that picture...
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

YinYanga

Enough about cats!

Lets talk about kittens
  •  

Evienne

•  

YinYanga

It was about time

Come on my lil kittycats, let's scare the neighbours!
  •