Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

YinYanga

Cats.

Ginger Cats.

Winning Ginger Cats.

This is a Ginger Pyramid.
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

YinYanga

I admit defeat, Gracefully

Time to shower this loss of my body
  •  

Eris

*Employs red-headed avatar to distract YinYanga, the Gypsy and the KAT. Slipping into the lead whilst keeping an eye out for the Lioness*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

SarahM777

You can keep an eye for the lioness,but you never know when she will pounce into the lead.  ;D

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Eris on July 28, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
*Employs red-headed avatar to distract YinYanga, the Gypsy and the KAT. Slipping into the lead whilst keeping an eye out for the Lioness*

*Counters by taking off my rose coloured glasses*
There now I can not be blinded by your avatar OR when I look in a mirror. OH! wait I actually need them to see umm guys a little help please
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

EllieM

Quote from: Eris on July 28, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

'scuse me, miss...
didja drop this:

•  

Evienne

Don't think I surrendered my title anyone.
Truth is because I still refused to cut my hair, my dad took and hid the power cord to the wifi, so I couldn't be online for the past 3 days. :(
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

immortal gypsy

Ahh the benefits of having unlimited access to the workplace computer >:-)

Still not wearing my glasses so I'm blind. Can somebody please help me to the finish line. (Preferably let her be a red head)

•  

Evienne

Quote from: immortal gypsy on July 29, 2014, 12:44:49 AM
Ahh the benefits of having unlimited access to the workplace computer >:-)

Still not wearing my glasses so I'm blind. Can somebody please help me to the finish line. (Preferably let her be a red head)
By the finish line, I assume you mean the winning position? Cuz I'd be more than happy to let you get to last post as long as...oh wait. Now I'm in the last spot. Sorry, looks like I win.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

YinYanga

Oh no...I just woke up and dont have a Win plan ready

*pens down something incoherent*
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: YinYanga on July 29, 2014, 01:46:37 AM
Oh no...I just woke up and dont have a Win plan ready

*pens down something incoherent*
Well no need to make your plan, cuz I just stole the spotlight. But I'm going to bed, so guess you can start planning for stabbing me in the back and taking me when I'm down. -starts crying- go ahead. Just do it already! Make your post! It's better this way DX

•  

YinYanga

*puts lights out, lights a candle*

No more spotlight for Sam

Right... *continues writing*
  •  

immortal gypsy

Stab you in the back too bloody. Lets just wait untill you sleep and then use the pillow. Much cleaner

•  

YinYanga

*nods*

I'll just wait....till you're both asleep
  •  

Eris

I don't think I've ever considered myself fortunate to suffer from insomnia before...

Lack of sleep for the win!  :laugh:
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•