Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: Jenny07 on August 03, 2014, 10:33:02 PM
Dr Z Springs over everyone on his popo stick!

Eye didn't see that coming. :laugh:

Eye did!!  ;D
  •  

GenTechJ

~Deadpool dances through the thread~
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on August 03, 2014, 10:36:49 PM
Eye did!!  ;D
Eye spy with my little eye something starting with r

Reflection of  me at the end
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

GenTechJ

Are we looking at the same mirror? Because I see me in it at the finish line.
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

Bombadil

those are trick mirrors, I'm sitting here with my game piece at the finish line.

thanks gypsy for knocking us ahead

•  

GenTechJ

~swipes the piece and runs towards the line laughing maniacally~ I win! I win!
  •  

Bombadil

<piece morphs into a giant raven and flies you back to the starting line>

•  

GenTechJ

~pouts and starts jogging down the path again~
  •  

YinYanga

•  

GenTechJ

•  

YinYanga

So I saw you jogging to the finish line and thought "I'm sure he could spare a minute or ...ten"

Afterall, you can't lose if there's another prize gazing at you
  •  

V M

Sup? Watch the trees while I slink across the FINISH LINE!!! I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

Gypsy has the win, in the billiards room, with the candlestick

Me with something long and heavy who would have a clue
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

V M

In the billiards room with a long and heavy candle stick?  :o  Oh my...
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

YinYanga

Now that Ive been saved from jailtime by Eris and secuded Deadpool there is only one thing left to do...

*hops to the finish line*
  •  

GenTechJ

~appears at the finish line while yelling "BAMF!"~

Peek-a-boo!
  •  

V M

Quote from: GenTechJ on August 04, 2014, 01:17:36 AM
~appears at the finish line while yelling "BAMF!"~

Peek-a-boo!

Pull your pants up you!!!

- V M
  •  

EllieM

While GenTeckJ stares red faced at  VM, Ellie gives the time turner a quarter turn and witnesses herself casually strolling across the finish line.
  •  

GenTechJ

Red masked, not red faced. Sheesh peoples :D
  •  

immortal gypsy

That's no excuse this is a family site
"Won't somebody think of the children?"

•