Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YinYanga

*Thinks of the children*

No, the show must go on Ms gypsy, there's too much at stake
  •  

LordKAT

*holds high Medusa's borrowed head.*

Gotta love this park full of life like statues. All of them so close to the finish line while I step over it.
  •  

Eris

*launches christopher to peck the KAT before gliding into the lead*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

YinYanga

Just another Monday scrap at the finish line

...Hey the finish line got moved!  :o
  •  

GenTechJ

~looks up with a can of spray paint, putting it behind his back~ Moved? It was always here.
~hides the can in a bush~ Me? I've been waiting for all of you to catch up.
~moves a branch~ Spray paint? I don't spray paint, I use a brush.
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

Jessica Merriman

•  

LordKAT

•  

GenTechJ

~pops back in with a crayon drawing of trees and a crudely drawn version of Deadpool~ Happy trees!
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

GenTechJ

You're not my supervisor! ~points for those who get the reference~
  •  

LordKAT

While you all get ready to nap, I pass you by.
  •  

GenTechJ

~sneaks past LordKAT while "accidentally" dropping another sleep grenade~
  •  

Eris

*instructs a parliament of owls to harry the others whilst gliding to victory*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.

•  

GenTechJ

I see what you did there.

~thumbs up~ I approve.
  •  

YinYanga

You did that last week Eris!

We're gonna have to cancel that one I am afraid  :police:
  •  

GenTechJ

Last week doesn't count, it didn't have the D-Pooly seal of approval then as I hadn't seen it. ;)
  •  

Eris

Quote from: YinYanga on August 04, 2014, 04:44:11 AM
You did that last week Eris!

We're gonna have to cancel that one I am afraid  :police:

I think your memory is letting you down Yin, I mentioned a parliament of owls a couple of pages back but I didn't set them on anyone XD

Thankfully Falconry is genetic so I shall command my avian assistants to help me to victory!

If Lord KAT thinks about setting the cat amongst the pigeons then maybe this will make him think twice...

But you have no life.

•  

GenTechJ

But I'm creative. Some may call it cheating, I call it winning creatively. ~drops a few more sleep grenades and hides in the bushes, inching towards the line and popping her head up like a prairie dog~
  •  

immortal gypsy

Comes in with a crash of rhinos to take the win
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

GenTechJ

~hastily makes a herd of rhinos off to the side to distract the rest~ Happy...rhinos!
  •