News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eris

It seems like you're on the horns of a dilemma *puts shades on*
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

GenTechJ

~presses play on the boombox, turning up the volume as The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again plays~
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

immortal gypsy

I could debate logic with Eris :angel:, debate illogic with GenTech >:-). Or do this 8)

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Bombadil

Now that everyone is asleep or wearing shades.. I swoop down and grab the win and soar back up cackle-cawing

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: christopher on August 04, 2014, 09:29:43 AM
Now that everyone is asleep or wearing shades.. I swoop down and grab the win and soar back up cackle-cawing

I'm wide awake!! The win is mine!

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Eris

*After distracting everyone with a couple of talking eggs parodying csi miami, Eris steals back the win and proceeds to run into the woods*

I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: Eris on August 04, 2014, 11:23:04 AM
*After distracting everyone with a couple of talking eggs parodying csi miami, Eris steals back the win and proceeds to run into the woods*

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I love Weebl and Bob!!
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

GenTechJ

Seems everyone is stealing the win and leaving before the photo finish.
~poses~ I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille!
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

Eris

I win by getting up and going to the gym XD
But you have no life.

•  

Wynternight

I win by getting up and going to work!!

Wait...

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

YinYanga

*goes off to Winning Land....or just...Dreaming Land*
  •  

SarahM777

YinYanga goes off to Dreaming land and leaves leaves the win for the lioness  ;D
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Emmaline

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Eris

*Prepares a curry to distract the lioness with the heady aromas of meat and spice*
But you have no life.

•  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Wynternight

**perk**

Curry? Please, may I have some more?

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

GenTechJ

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

immortal gypsy

*in a Spanish accent*
"And the winner is Sydney, Australia"

•