News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

feeling lost and alone

Started by Umiko, May 28, 2014, 12:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umiko

Quote from: echo_artist on May 29, 2014, 07:21:55 PM
I'm a holistic nerd, I'll give you some natural that'll help you sleep,with out the pain.
seriously, why havent we ever met up before lol. your awesome. that would help a lot lol
  •  

Ginny

Hope you got some answers today. Just had my first electrolysis session yesterday, and my upper lip and chin are super swollen. I look like my parents were monkeys >_<. Also a bit difficult to open my mouth, but still can.  Just wanted to let you know, since i never came across huge swelling when researching. Though it makes sence that the area would swell due to all the cellular damage done.
~Jen
  •  

Umiko

Quote from: Jennifer.Alexandria on May 30, 2014, 12:44:18 PM
Hope you got some answers today. Just had my first electrolysis session yesterday, and my upper lip and chin are super swollen. I look like my parents were monkeys >_<. Also a bit difficult to open my mouth, but still can.  Just wanted to let you know, since i never came across huge swelling when researching. Though it makes sence that the area would swell due to all the cellular damage done.
~Jen
i do have a bit of news. i have to be put on high dose due to my particular situation, so i must see an OBG/YN. going to get my referral today from my doctor and call to make an appointment
  •  

Ginny

Well that is fantastic!  Though I'm sort of confused why you already need to see an OBG/YN. Hopefully they can get you in next week. Wouldn't that be great  ;D
~Jen
P.S. I was on a moderate dose for the first 3 months, and kicked it up to high after that, but couldn't really tell the difference.  So excited for you ^_^
  •  

echo_artist

sweet! Someone is gonna get all the hips now. lol ^^
It's okay.

•  

Umiko

Quote from: echo_artist on May 30, 2014, 09:51:24 PM
sweet! Someone is gonna get all the hips now. lol ^^
xD i already have some hips and curves, after HRT, imma have to hire a bodyguard xD
  •  

echo_artist

._./ I'll help, I'll be the back up one though....since I'm short.
It's okay.

•  

Umiko

Quote from: echo_artist on May 30, 2014, 10:11:35 PM
haha, being short is good cuz you can kick harder if needed xD
  •  

Ginny

Quote from: echo_artist on May 30, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

Plus: surprise attack from below  ;D
They'll never expect it
  •  

Umiko

i'll carry my executioner's blade so i'll be well protected now xD
  •  

Umiko

why is it when i get lost in my thoughts, i always end up feeling depressed. its really upsetting. i'm not really an emotional person or so i thought. everyone reads me like an open book, i'm becoming more predictable and today, i kept finding a cop at every corner either follow me or just ride around slowly tracking me. maybe it was just my imagination but geez, its either that or they think i might end up doing something stupid. i have generalized anxiety but other than that, i'm not mental ill, so what is it.
  •  

echo_artist

Its probably paranoia. You're too gentle for the cops to get you.x3
It's okay.

•  

Umiko

Quote from: echo_artist on June 01, 2014, 10:56:08 AM
Its probably paranoia. You're too gentle for the cops to get you.x3
perhaps it is paranoia. xD i guess i cant deny that i am a gentle soul but its the those you have to be careful around o.o xD haha!
  •  

echo_artist

...Might want to hang with new friends, you never want to be caught in that crowd in the wrong time,
especially from what I'm hearing about trans in jail, it sounds like an emotional and mentally painful experience.
It's okay.

•  

Umiko

Quote from: echo_artist on June 02, 2014, 10:41:07 PM
...Might want to hang with new friends, you never want to be caught in that crowd in the wrong time,
especially from what I'm hearing about trans in jail, it sounds like an emotional and mentally painful experience.
yea i know. thus why i am happy sometimes i dont go out much, when do, i tend to only stay out for a couple of hours before those crowds start popping up
  •