Previous topic - Next topic

ChiGirl

"Easter's been cancelled.  They found the body."  - George Carlin
  •  

dalebert

Ethernet (n): What you use to catch the Ether Bunny

V M

Pirate Dictionary 

Instigator - Definition of instigator (ĭn′stĭ-gāt′arrr) 1. An alligator that suddenly appears
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

V M

A woman's cat passed away, she loved the cat so much she took it to a taxidermist

Still feeling lonely, she started going to group therapy sessions

When asked what her favorite activity was she replied...

"Well, since I'd got my pussy stuffed I tend to just lay about watching the TV while I stroke it"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

•  

marsh monster

My meager contribution.

From the movie Shanghai Calling which I am watching now and heard this in it and thought it was a good fit.

"Hey, you should go to Bangkok, I know this really hot masseuse there, her name is Kevin"
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: marsh monster on April 06, 2015, 12:21:15 PM
My meager contribution.

From the movie Shanghai Calling which I am watching now and heard this in it and thought it was a good fit.

"Hey, you should go to Bangkok, I know this really hot masseuse there, her name is Kevin"

OMG...*checks Netflix*
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

ainsley

Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

dalebert

What's the difference between an extroverted and an introverted engineer?

An extroverted engineer looks at your feet when he talks to you.

dalebert