Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiGirl

"Easter's been cancelled.  They found the body."  - George Carlin
  •  

dalebert

Ethernet (n): What you use to catch the Ether Bunny

V M

Pirate Dictionary 

Instigator - Definition of instigator (ĭn′stĭ-gāt′arrr) 1. An alligator that suddenly appears
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

V M

A woman's cat passed away, she loved the cat so much she took it to a taxidermist

Still feeling lonely, she started going to group therapy sessions

When asked what her favorite activity was she replied...

"Well, since I'd got my pussy stuffed I tend to just lay about watching the TV while I stroke it"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

•  

marsh monster

My meager contribution.

From the movie Shanghai Calling which I am watching now and heard this in it and thought it was a good fit.

"Hey, you should go to Bangkok, I know this really hot masseuse there, her name is Kevin"
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: marsh monster on April 06, 2015, 12:21:15 PM
My meager contribution.

From the movie Shanghai Calling which I am watching now and heard this in it and thought it was a good fit.

"Hey, you should go to Bangkok, I know this really hot masseuse there, her name is Kevin"

OMG...*checks Netflix*
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

ainsley

Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

dalebert

What's the difference between an extroverted and an introverted engineer?

An extroverted engineer looks at your feet when he talks to you.

dalebert