Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

that's it...I submit...I have been totally out punned!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: ButterflyVickster on September 01, 2015, 04:37:50 PM
But I literaly Dont get the joke :/
And yes, I am in so way asking somebody to exsplain it to me.
(Im falling apart at the seams trying to figur it out)
Did you watch Next Gen? If you didn't you'll never get it.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Jill F

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all walk into a filthy pub together and each order a Guinness.  A fly lands in the foam of everyone's beer.   

The Englishman demands a fresh one, the Irishman nonchalantly blows the foam off along with the fly and chugs it.

The Scotsman picks up the fly by a wing and says, "Spit it ooot, ya wee bastard!"

(Clan MacGregor here...  ;D)
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jill F on September 01, 2015, 09:33:26 PM

The Scotsman picks up the fly by a wing and says, "Spit it ooot, ya wee bastard!"

(Clan MacGregor here...  ;D)

LOL  :laugh:

Burbank, Campbell and Kinney (Mother's side) here
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sarah82

Quote from: V M on September 01, 2015, 06:24:22 PM
Well see? That's pretty punny in it'self
There should be some kind of pun-ishment for that kind of joke... Maybe some time in a pun-itentiary.

•  

Cindy

Just deleted all of my German contacts on my cellphone.

Now I have a hans free phone.
  •  

dalebert

rachel89

•  

Tysilio

So a G, a Bb, and a D walk into a bar.... 

The bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve minors."
Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

Cindy

•