Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: Livvykins on July 07, 2014, 07:56:09 AM
Hi all, I'm new to Susan's, go easy on me! ;)  Everyone looks amazing on here!

Here's some of my before/afters

Yowza, you think you need work?? You're freaking gorgeous! Amazing transformation... I had to look back and forth and back and forth a bunch of times to believe that the guy in the first photo wasn't just some random dude. Seriously. Good job!

Also welcome to the forums :)

Quote from: zerglingrunby on July 08, 2014, 05:17:46 AM
Wow! Everyone has such amazing changes!!

I'm about a month and a week into HRT, but I feel good about the small things I see changing. Here's a comparison...

Helps that I shaved the beard and let my hair grow!! :P

Hot dang girl! You are looking faaabulous for a month and a half! Well done!!! :D :D

Can't wait to see your progress as you develop. Gonna be a knockout!

Welcome to the forums as well.

So many new people, I love it. Welcome Myarkstir as well, I would have never recognized you from your before photo. It's obvious you are not new to this :)
  •  

April Lee

Exactly 5 months of HRT, and 48 pounds lost.

Me in mid January:

Me Today:

I haven't made it all the way over to other side yet, but I can see it from here, and it is far more amazing than I could have ever imagined!!!
  •  

Livvykins

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 08, 2014, 07:24:33 PM
Yowza, you think you need work?? You're freaking gorgeous! Amazing transformation... I had to look back and forth and back and forth a bunch of times to believe that the guy in the first photo wasn't just some random dude. Seriously. Good job!

Also welcome to the forums :)

Thanks Jenny you've totally made my day! :) I only found out about Susan's via your Yeson post, and I joined to write you a message on that same post (I don't know if you still check the thread though... ) I'm very glad I did join, so many lovely supportive people, I'm here for good!

-Liv x
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy

Full time: Early 2013
HRT: 10/06/2012 Richard Curtis - London
FFS: 05/04/2013 FacialTeam - Marbella
FFS2: 03/02/2015 FacialTeam - Marbella
GCS: 08/04/2014 Dr Phil Thomas - Brighton
VFS: 25/06/2014 Yeson - Seoul Korea
BA/FFS3: 18/04/2016 Ocean Clinic - Marbella
  •  

zerglingrunby

Aww! Thanks for the nice comments :D
Makes me feel good about myself!! I honestly think it's the lighting or something, since I def. don't look like that when I look in the mirror!! My camera got lucky :)

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 08, 2014, 07:24:33 PM
Hot dang girl! You are looking faaabulous for a month and a half! Well done!!! :D :D

Can't wait to see your progress as you develop. Gonna be a knockout!

Welcome to the forums as well.

So many new people, I love it. Welcome Myarkstir as well, I would have never recognized you from your before photo. It's obvious you are not new to this :)

Thanks Jenny!! You're an inspiration to me with your natural transformation!

Quote from: Livvykins on July 08, 2014, 05:46:53 AM
Shame, it was a great beard!  You're looking completely stunning though, you must be SO happy :) I'm very jealous! x

The beard was grown for a musical I was in where I played banjo and sung! It was pretty fun, but I'm glad that phase of my life is over. I really need new headshots though... my current one still features a walrus moustache! Kinda confusing for people........ >_>

Also Livvykins you are beautiful! I also am a sucker for those guitars in the background ;)
  •  

zerglingrunby

Quote from: April Lee on July 08, 2014, 10:15:22 PM
Exactly 5 months of HRT, and 48 pounds lost.

I haven't made it all the way over to other side yet, but I can see it from here, and it is far more amazing than I could have ever imagined!!!

Wow April! You look great :D  Another great beard lost... but it's a trade-off I suppose!
  •  

Livvykins

Quote from: zerglingrunby on July 09, 2014, 06:05:58 AM
The beard was grown for a musical I was in where I played banjo and sung! It was pretty fun, but I'm glad that phase of my life is over. I really need new headshots though... my current one still features a walrus moustache! Kinda confusing for people........ >_>

Also Livvykins you are beautiful! I also am a sucker for those guitars in the background ;)

Yeah I do love a quality beard! And that madam was a quality beard! ;)

Aw, you're far far too kind!

It's weird... quite a few of the TG girls that I've met have been guitarists. Maybe there's a link between gender and the ability to shred lol

•  

michelle666

The before is before everything and the one on the right is the past month or so.

•  

Livvykins

Quote from: michelle666 on July 09, 2014, 09:32:22 AM
The before is before everything and the one on the right is the past month or so.

Totally amazing transformation, I'm loving your style as well!! :)

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Livvykins on July 09, 2014, 06:50:14 AM
It's weird... quite a few of the TG girls that I've met have been guitarists. Maybe there's a link between gender and the ability to shred lol
Hey, don't forget us ex drummers, lol!! Seriously though, I've noticed that too. You look absolutely fabulously great by the way!!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

CrissyMarie

Well..here is me like 2 years ago, and then on the right is the current.

The picture on the right was taken today 7/9/14 and 4 mo. HRT

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: CrissyMarie on July 09, 2014, 11:25:11 PM
Well..here is me like 2 years ago, and then on the right is the current.

The picture on the right was taken today 7/9/14 and 4 mo. HRT
Awesome transformation Crissy. You look very pretty for only 4 months hrt.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Jill F

Quote from: Livvykins on July 09, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

There are lots and lots of us here who shred.  Strangely most seem to be lefties.  I'm a lefty but I really play righty.  Oddly enough I have an easier time singing while playing rhythm lefty.

*plugs into Marshall stack*
  •  

Annabella

Can I just say, looking through this thread has made me feel a good bit better than I did three hours ago walking through the mall and looking at women's clothing, feeling like I will never ever look like something "worthy" of wearing them.

You're a long way down a journey I am just barely starting.
You are all fantastic.
Jealous!
-Anna
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

Ali

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

Wow amazing transition  :icon_flower: Such an inspiration for me , hope you don't mind me saving this post for me to look at whenever I needed inspiration :)
  •  

Ali

this is amazing , you look gorgeous :)

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM
I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

And just to showcase my weight loss, here's a full body comparison:

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.
  •  

Ali

i totally agree , it made me feel better too and Jealous:D
i also barely started , but hey at least the journey is started ;)

Quote from: Annabella on July 10, 2014, 12:39:12 AM
Can I just say, looking through this thread has made me feel a good bit better than I did three hours ago walking through the mall and looking at women's clothing, feeling like I will never ever look like something "worthy" of wearing them.

You're a long way down a journey I am just barely starting.
You are all fantastic.
Jealous!
-Anna
  •  

Kyra553

•  

Roni

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 08, 2014, 07:16:28 PM
Roni thank you so much, for the longest time (until I was 28) I looked at my face thinking I would need EXTENSIVE work done if I ever wanted to pass as female... I think that was part of the reason why I told myself it wasn't an option for so long. It's just crazy what a little salt and pepper will do ;) It wasn't until I came here and Shantel gave me some much needed support that I saw what little I really needed to change and how much I needed to LEARN!

And may I add, you are so inspiringly beautiful. Even before your FFS, a total knockout. Your happiness shows in every photo I see of you these days, and I will tell you it is incredibly contagious. Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks for the kind words, Jenny! You inspired me pre-transition and I figured I might be able to help other girls too. :)
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

galaxy

Quote from: Livvykins on July 07, 2014, 07:56:09 AM
Hi all, I'm new to Susan's, go easy on me! ;)  Everyone looks amazing on here!

Here's some of my before/afters

Still some further surgery to do, next year now though :( All my holiday has been used up having GRS and VFS in the last 3 months... busy girl!

Oh PS can some one tell me how I set an avatar picture?

Youre really looking amazing. I wished i would have the half result of that!
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on July 10, 2014, 03:08:55 AM
Here is one from me too :).
3 years ago - 8 months on HRT - Today

Lookin good!  Your cheeks are just lovely!
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •