Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amber roskamp

Quote from: Zoë on December 15, 2014, 05:25:48 PM
Hi everyone how are you? Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! I know I am! :) so I've been on hormones for 10 months and one day! How crazy is that? Anyways just wanted to show some progress pictures. Also: has anyone else developed to a D cup after such a short period of time? Is this common or should I be worried?

Wow!!! zoe awesome transformation you are beautiful!
  •  

KittyKat

I don't think I ever did any before pictures. Was really hard to find some close to right before I had to go back to Sep 2013 kinda close. Any here we go my before and after (all of them had my son, I never took selfies as a guy I guess)

Dinner with Wife and Son sometime in Sep 2013

Me today
  •  

misty2

Zoe! You are so fun! Your refreshing energy comes through your words. Are you hinting you have a "D" cup from HRT after such a short period? That is amazing. I am so jealous. I am lucky to have nearly a "b" after two years (is that an A+?) The Christmas recipe for the "c" cups in my photos? "To one cup flesh add two cups padding".

I hope to purchase something more luxurious... someday. Who knew salt water could be so extravagant?

Love your smile and the lipstick in photo 2.

Kind Regards,

Dani
  •  

Zoë

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone! You're all gorgeous and wonderful! You inspire me so much! I hope that the holidays bring you each your individual happinesses, whatever they may be! Here are two more real good pics that really show how much I've changed and yes. I've gone from 175 lbs muscle to 125 lbs with 34D cup breasts in 10 months... Well closer to 8.5 months when I had to go up to the 34D bra... So yeah...you'll get wherever you're meant to be is my motto! :)

•  

JLT1

Hi everyone how are you? Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! I know I am! :) so I've been on hormones for 10 months and one day! How crazy is that? Anyways just wanted to show some progress pictures. Also: has anyone else developed to a D cup after such a short period of time? Is this common or should I be worried?

Hi,

I can't see your pictures but the D size breasts aren't a problem  Very rare but it does happen.  Just enjoy!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: misty2 on December 10, 2014, 11:15:20 PM
My name is Dani or Danielle. I have visited this site for many, many years.

I think this is my first post. Hopefully an inspirational one.

Confirmation in H.S. (late 70's)

H.S. Graduation:

and for laughs:

49 Years old:

Full time May 2013:

Photo from yesterday Afternoon:

I may not leave this photos up, but I will start participating more in this forum. Thank you all for being a resource and inspiration.

Kind Regard,

Danielle

As a slightly older transitioner than you, I can't tell you how inspirational those pictures are to me. Now I can tell myself, see, it IS possible! Thank  you so, so much for posting!
  •  

misty2

Awww, Carlita, you are so sweet. It is possible. Please also look for some photos of my "worst" as well. I think those are important to have a clear vision that it is not all glamor. Also, as a disclosure, it has been harder than I expected. But absolutely, for me, it has been worth it. No doubt. Finally, after two years, I am sure I am still in "transition" the tail end I would say with some confidence (I hope) but I do think it is a lifelong journey. Speaking specifically, to appearance, not emotion, I think I am 90% there. My voice needs work. I am not happy with my hairline. As long as I can afford it, I will probably get light doses of fillers and botox for years to come. But I not think that is a Trans issue. Kind regards, Dani
  •  

misty2

Hi, I have posted photos to the forum:

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

If I can, I am going to remove my photos from this thread. It has always bothered me when people took down their photos. But I am going to be that person. It is my "before" photos that really bother me. So sorry.

Danielle
  •  

jojoglowe

You have my girlfriend's style, and you look a lot like her too!

I don't think you should be worried about the D cup. But I'll be jealous!
o---o---o---o---o---o---peaceloveunderstanding---o---o---o---o---o---o

•  

Ali girl

Stunning.... Simply stunning. 
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

ZombirGears

Quote from: misty2 on December 12, 2014, 12:49:57 AM

I'm coming from the other forum for guys, sorry for the intrusion ladies! You look amazing, I just wanted to say. Not only do you exude confidence, you dress yourself really well and you definitely pass 100% to me. Amazing transition!
  •  

Ms Grace

Everyone is looking truly stunning. Remember you all act as inspiration for other girls who are wondering if they can ever make it themselves... so keep 'em coming. I know I put one up a while ago but here's another with a fairly tragic Before selfie I took about two weeks before starting HRT, lol.

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

misty2

Ms. Grace! Amazing, so wonderful. Thank you, for posting. You have the cutest nose. Feminine tooth show. And no brow bossing. Very feminine.

Thank you for you courage.

Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

misty2

Quote from: ZombirGears on December 21, 2014, 05:46:11 PM
I'm coming from the other forum for guys, sorry for the intrusion ladies! You look amazing, I just wanted to say. Not only do you exude confidence, you dress yourself really well and you definitely pass 100% to me. Amazing transition!

Thank you Zombir (love your name, Mr. Gears,) I do like that outfit. It is so comfortable, I can wear on the airplane. Well, except, the boots could be a little easier to take off and on for TSA... -Danielle
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 22, 2014, 04:13:14 AM
Everyone is looking truly stunning. Remember you all act as inspiration for other girls who are wondering if they can ever make it themselves... so keep 'em coming. I know I put one up a while ago but here's another with a fairly tragic Before selfie I took about two weeks before starting HRT, lol.

definitely look healthier
  •  

CrissyMarie

So here's an update to before and after (pre to nearly 10 mo. HRT).

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

Ms Grace

Looking lovely Crissy!

Quote from: stephaniec on December 22, 2014, 12:27:32 PM
definitely look healthier

Yeah, I looked pretty crap at that point didn't I? lol

Quote from: misty2 on December 22, 2014, 11:48:02 AM
Ms. Grace! Amazing, so wonderful. Thank you, for posting. You have the cutest nose. Feminine tooth show. And no brow bossing. Very feminine.

Thank you for you courage.

Kind Regards, Danielle

Thanks!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

CrissyMarie

Thank you so much Ms. Grace *^_^* as are you!

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

Melissa_fox

•  

Skeptoid

Depressingly little progress at just under five months now. Yeah, I know it's "not that long" yet but it's still scary.

Age 15-16 yeards old, not sure exactly

Age 19

Age 20-22 (on the right side...)

Age 23-24

Age 25 Began Hormone Therapy In August

Right at the beginning to show what my beard shadow was like right before starting hormones a week before I turned twenty five.

Four weeks ago
Gross close up for beard shadow comparison

Sunday this week in various lighting conditions and differing angles and fake smiles

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •