Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damara

Quote from: katiej on December 26, 2014, 06:54:47 PM
Seriously!  I would kill for a waistline like that....and so would a lot of cis women.

Yes! This is definitely a dream shape!  :icon_yes:
  •  

jettsetter

Quote from: Zoë on December 15, 2014, 05:25:48 PM
Hi everyone how are you? Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! I know I am! :) so I've been on hormones for 10 months and one day! How crazy is that? Anyways just wanted to show some progress pictures. Also: has anyone else developed to a D cup after such a short period of time? Is this common or should I be worried?

Wow, what an amazing transition. Very beautiful.
  •  

stephaniec

found another earlier picture. I seemed not to have smiled too much.

my transition so far 14 months
  •  

BreezyB

"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are" - Mary Lambert

•  

BreezyB

Quote from: stephaniec on December 28, 2014, 11:02:38 PM

my transition so far 14 moths

You've come a long way in 14 months Stephanie, your looking really good. I think you picked it too though, but what would make you look even more beautiful is a smile  :)
"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are" - Mary Lambert

•  

stephaniec

yea , one of the things I need to learn to do more :)
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: stephaniec on December 29, 2014, 09:02:22 AM
yea , one of the things I need to learn to do more :)

When I first came onto this board you had the avatar pic up with the grey hoodie.  I vaguely remember, 'note to self, may not be a good idea to get some of these ladies mad'.....did not take long though to find there are soft centers in you all  :).   Keep the smiles coming, you wear them well.   Dani
  •  

Skeptoid

I ain't got no soft center! I'll chew ya up and spit ya out! Whoop whoop! ;P
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 30, 2014, 02:56:08 AM
I ain't got no soft center! I'll chew ya up and spit ya out! Whoop whoop! ;P

Funny, and just curious, "whoop whoop"?....I was at the 9th annual gathering.  Ever there?   Dani
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: stephaniec on December 28, 2014, 11:02:38 PM

my transition so far 14 months

Let's see that lovely smile!!
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

April_TO

Amazing transformation ladies :) wish I could be in the same route as you ladies are in your transformation xo
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Alaia

Wow, talk about some insane befores and afters here. You girls don't even look like the same person. Great progress ladies!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Illuminess

I saw your photos on >-bleeped-<, Zoë. Such an amazing transformation! I really hope I'll have some similar results in time. Right now I'm feeling a bit depressed and lacking some confidence. Viewing all of these B&A pics and timelines, though, does help keep me afloat.
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

Alaia

Wait, I just realized today is TBT also... Happy Thowback New Years Thursday everyone!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Skeptoid

>-bleeped-<? Goodness me I hope no one here finds my photos on >-bleeped-<! :P
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

antonia

I think it's OK to post here even if my "after" is still work in progress, anyways here is to 2015 and making it the best year so far:

•  

Wynternight

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •