Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

amber roskamp

•  

antonia

Thanks girls, I'm only a couple of months into HRT so my journey is just beginning :)
  •  

Leah443

Its the new year! so here goes    this is me during those unfortunate years. i was about 24- 25 and this is me about a few days ago 10 months HRT when i was feeling fedorahble. not sure of the changes yet but i feel good sooooo :)
  •  

antonia

I'd say pretty drastic changes and all for the better, congratulations :)
  •  

Leah443

Quote from: antonia on January 02, 2015, 07:38:02 PM
I'd say pretty drastic changes and all for the better, congratulations :)
thanks! yours are pretty amazing yourself for only a couple months hrt!
  •  

Melissa_fox

•  

Melissa_fox

Wow quite change!

Quote from: Alaia on January 01, 2015, 06:57:03 PM
Wait, I just realized today is TBT also... Happy Thowback New Years Thursday everyone!

•  

katiej

"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

ameliato

Anotonia, You look fantastic. Very good results. I hope to be so lucky as I will begin my journey soon.

Amelia
  •  

antonia

Basically everything happened in 2014, Found Susans in February and decided to come out to my girlfriend, joined in March, first time out of the house presenting, came out to family in May, went full time and then on hormones in June.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: antonia on January 03, 2015, 08:00:03 AM
Basically everything happened in 2014, Found Susans in February and decided to come out to my girlfriend, joined in March, first time out of the house presenting, came out to family in May, went full time and then on hormones in June.

What a year it has been for you!
  •  

alexbb

Hello! Nice to meet you my name is Alex, im 32 years old and an artist and live in Cambridge England. Because of this amazing thread, and Emma B's inspiring video, and many other brilliant videos on youtube, I finally decided to take the plunge!
So not much of a before and after (yet!) more of a before before and a before! See what you think!
As you can see I have a face like optimus prime in drag, or if you somehow combined Mary Poppins and Dick Van Dyck into a single horrifying person.. and I dont care :)
I feel very excited and happy and proud for.. the first time ever! I dont really care too much about coming out, my family seem pretty much fine with whatever I do so long as Im happy and not making anyone else unhappy, and the friends Ive told have been super nice so.. who cares what anyone else thinks? I actually think I have it easy because all you brave girls did it already and paved the way.
Im going to see my doctor next week and apply to begin proceedings. I just got a great job so Im going to save up for some FFS and so on and start my life!
Im sure this will be a long tough road but compared to.. before, which was horrible, i think itll be a breeze,

If anyone is thinking about going for it, but is nervous, or worried theyre too tall (im 6.2) to manly (check out my chin!) or just feeling trapped or lonely (i know that one!) or anything like that well, me too, but email me and maybe I can help!
x alex!

Ps sorry for my rubbish laptop camera/phone pics, Ive asked my friend to help make me pretty and take some better ones when she comes back from holiday
Here goes!
Before before (very sad)

before (nervous but happy)

oh dear

So thats before. Im looking forward to after, but in the mean time, woohoo! For the first time I can look in the mirror and not feel silly an horrible. Ironic huh!
Oh, here is some of my art if you would like to see (not just a bony face!) https://aj-brady.squarespace.com/home/
And again, if you need someone to talk to, well, as you can see I dont know much but maybe I can help, so hit me up.
x Alex

Brenda E

Alex, you appear so much happier now that you've decided to do something about how you feel.  Your most recent photos look somewhat feminine already; you have great hair, big eyes and high brows - three things I'd literally kill for!

Let us know how the appointment with the doctor goes.  I'm sure it'll be a very positive experience, but please follow up and post details.

Glad to have you here.

(Wonderful artwork, by the way. :))
  •  

Wynternight

Welcome, Alex!! Good to have you here.

Your art is stunning. Some of it reminds me a bit of Chris Foss who happens to be one of my all time favourite artists.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

alexbb

Oh thank you thank you thank you both of you!  :)
I hope in a few months/years i can post a nice After to go with everyone elses!
And Wynternight yes Foss is one of my heroes!!

katiej

Quote from: alexbb on January 04, 2015, 07:07:43 PM
Because of this amazing thread, and Emma B's inspiring video, and many other brilliant videos on youtube, I finally decided to take the plunge!

I. Love. Emma B!  She's so cheerful and happy...makes me feel hopeful.

And welcome, Alex.  I look forward to getting to know you better.

Kate
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

sonson

So thats before. Im looking forward to after, but in the mean time, woohoo! For the first time I can look in the mirror and not feel silly an horrible. Ironic huh!
Oh, here is some of my art if you would like to see (not just a bony face!) https://aj-brady.squarespace.com/home/
And again, if you need someone to talk to, well, as you can see I dont know much but maybe I can help, so hit me up.
x Alex
ok this is one of my favorite before/afters ever because you look so truly happy now!! good luck!!!

and your art is spectacular, really. I am in love with your sci-fi stuff :o
  •  

Skeptoid

Oh, here is some of my art if you would like to see (not just a bony face!)
x Alex

I guess we both need to eat more or something.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Alaia on January 01, 2015, 06:57:03 PM
Wait, I just realized today is TBT also... Happy Thowback New Years Thursday everyone!

um, wow, gorgeous! :D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •