Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naeree

Quote from: amber roskamp on June 20, 2015, 06:02:14 AM
Wow.....  I'm wow'd

You are so pretty. All with out any surgeries or anything.
Yep, it's all the work of hormone and laser hair removal treatment. But I do have list of surgery I will get later, nose shaping, adam apple, voice may be, and breast implant.

Andre87

Quote from: Naeree on June 20, 2015, 04:06:10 AM
Hi Here is my before and after

Congrats!Asian genes :) I noticed that HRT works very well for ladies of Asian descent.
eg Alicia Liu or some of my Facebook friends..they achieved great results.
Every man is a star whose light can make shadows dance differently and change our view of landscape permanently***
  •  

Kyra553

Hi Here is my before and after, this is my first time showing my before.  :o I start back in the day that we don't really have camera on the phone so I didn't have much picture of me before it was 2003. So I hope this post is not too long

Me at 2003 (as fully a complete guy)

On my first years I didn't take much photo, as I hated myself, I dress up occasionally. I go around with wig, I thought I never going to be a woman. I want all operation in the world to make me feminine. I go on a crazy diet and lose 20lbs. It was the most depress time of my life.  Very low self esteem and feel bad with social.

and This is my first dress up with a wig. This was like 2005 (I already forget this, this thread make me dig up these ten years photo again)  ;D This time my mind start to be like, I don't care anymore, I overcame the depress feeling. I gonna do the best for myself. I don't know if I going to be a woman or not, but I will just go on. I start going out to people, everyone, friends, parent, etc. As I was social independent, and job and financial independent, so I was like I don't cae if you accept me or not, I am here to inform you that I am a woman!! inside out. I lose some friend though but I feel so good at that time ^__^ It's like a relief feeling.

Then I start HRT and grow my own hair  :D , no more wig ( I still keep that wig ) and this is me 1 year after HRT. I went to a party in devil costume.

And that time of my life, I call "Anything make beauty, you tell me" I start doing every things that make a woman look pretty, I learn many technique of make up, hair do, spa myself, treatment. I get hair removal laser treatment at my face and my leg twice a month for 12 months straight up. I was super pampering myself, I was really strict about my routine beauty treatment, I scrubed my skin every 4 days, I do facial mask every weeks with different formula, I cream myself everyday, etc. And this is the second year HRT result

That time was the big change, I was surprise too! never though so. And then on the third to forth year it start to go to the peak of transition, I think I look the best on that time.

My first swim suit photo

Then after that, it more like try to keep yourself like that  ;D and I start to want to have a little sexy girl masculine look so I start to go to gym again, but doing different exercise than when I was a guy and this is the result, this is me last year

so the exercise I regular do at that time was the running, abs works like sit up, I turn on youtube and search "train like an angle of Victoria Secret and regular do it. And it turn out really healthy. I use to be really afraid of exercise when I first start transition as I don't want any muscle, but after sometime I learn that if you are on HRT you won't really gain that muscle like guy did.

And today, it's been more than ten years, I admit that I really loose myself. I didn't really care much on myself. I enjoy eating no more control!!!  my weight is getting over control, too many fat covering me. I getting older, I start to gain wrinkel, scar. now I try to fight weight control, the weight keep going up and not come down. I try to keep myself look young, even though I am not LOL. I plan that I will turn 50s like Madonna  ;D .  And today, I still didn't get any surgery that I plan on the first year of transition, I just get the laser treatment for hair and continuously HRT. I still plan on doing breast imp, but something always came up. I went several doctor and sit right there and something make me decide " let's do it later then " :P And I am pretty scare of getting cut too. I didn't even get the ear pierce as I am too scare  :o

This is recent of me,

Amazing journey Naeree!  And you dont look old at all!!  :angel:
  •  

barbie

This is recent of me,

You look very natural on that photo, which is sharp and clear.

I have never been on HRT, always hesitating to show any Before and After. I could enjoy expressing my femininity even without HRT.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Naeree

Quote from: Andre87 on June 20, 2015, 06:47:09 AM
Congrats!Asian genes :) I noticed that HRT works very well for ladies of Asian descent.
eg Alicia Liu or some of my Facebook friends..they achieved great results.
I guess, may be because asian have smaller bone frame, but the rest if hormone effect like skin, muscle, fat layer, etc suppose to work the same for all.

Quote from: Kyra553 on June 20, 2015, 12:17:57 PM
Amazing journey Naeree!  And you dont look old at all!!  :angel:
Thank you ;)

Quote from: barbie on June 20, 2015, 12:50:20 PM
You look very natural on that photo, which is sharp and clear.

I have never been on HRT, always hesitating to show any Before and After. I could enjoy expressing my femininity even without HRT.

barbie~~
Wow you are stunning and so feminine without hrt  :D

Evelyn K

How about a before and after of my hands?

Don't repost photo gonnuh delete later!

Holding a flashlight on the left. ;D The vasculature, hair, skin texture/color, and overall chunkyness - all changed. Going on 14 months HRT.
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: Kyra553 on June 18, 2015, 07:20:13 PM

Co-workers seem like a mix bag, most are pretty quiet about everything while others are very supportive and a few look at me like "your evil now" expressions.  So to bad so sad for the haters. I did not transition to please them! But overall co-workers seem unchanged with how they interact with me. Though I'm sure the rumor mill is turning full speed because I've already heard stories of myself...  ;)

As for inmates they constantly call me sir or bro or dude or F*g or every foul word you can think of. Even despite the fact almost none of them have seen me as a male and they somehow "magically" believe I look like a man. So foul name calling is an everyday thing I expect to hear now, so I just shrug it off as pointless bigots. But thankfully those "types" of inmates are in the minority. The actual majority just think I'm the new hot babe in town. lol :angel: So everyone wants to talk about something and I hear cat calls when I'm not looking from time to time. (But secretly I enjoy hearing the positive "signs" of transition that I'm not suppose to acknowledge while at work.  :laugh:)

One of my favorite quotes from an inmate that I over heard. " I dont care if she was a dude! I don't I believe it just look at her! Shes F***ing hot and better looking than most women around here!".

I guess the rumour mill is the worst thing.  I can understand people like to gossip at work and that wears people down if they dont have a thick skin(i don't, im pretty sensitive). 

Is funny that some of your inmates think your hot.  That's pretty cool.  You look good in your uniform girl!
;)
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 20, 2015, 11:30:01 PM

Holding a flashlight on the left. ;D The vasculature, hair, skin texture/color, and overall chunkyness - all changed. Going on 14 months HRT.

wow thats an amazing transformation of your hands.  did you do hair removal on them or did the hair drop out because of the hormones?
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Is depressing looking at the pics of the Asian befre and after....i wish i was an asian chick. They have such great body frame and skin.
  •  

Evelyn K

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on June 21, 2015, 07:56:40 AM
wow thats an amazing transformation of your hands.  did you do hair removal on them or did the hair drop out because of the hormones?

Hair removal on the hand. Arm hair became very fine (I'm part asian).
  •  

TheQuestion

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 20, 2015, 11:30:01 PM

God I'm praying that happens to my hands.  I'm most worried about my hands.  The hair I'm not worried about, there not so hairy and what's there is going to be removed; there also big, not too much of a concern though with them being pretty skinny.  The veins are really what bothers me most though.  Anytime I do any kind of work or it's hot they come right out and there pretty developed veins too.  Literally makes them look like different hands all together.  I don't know if it's because I'm skinny and don't have much fat over them or if I'm particularly well veined, but I'm hoping they become less pronounced.  I don't mind my hands when there no bulging, but they usually are.  Guess I'm hoping for my forearm veins to have a more difficult time protruding too.

Oh... and nice nails.
  •  

laeti77

Just an update from my previous post: 13 months of THS ( 8 months with high E dose)
Ps: I'm 37 yo.

•  

truetranssoulrebel

•  

JustASeq

OMG!!! I found this on an old SD card.... gosh, overcompensation much??

July 4th, 2012

Me today, June 23rd, 2015 .. I also had an hour of facial electrolysis done today. And have been growing my facial hair for 3 days :(

And one less silly

-Seq
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: JustASeq on June 23, 2015, 07:50:08 PM

July 4th, 2012

Me today, June 23rd, 2015 .. I also had an hour of facial electrolysis done today. And have been growing my facial hair for 3 days :(

And one less silly

I prefer the silly.
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

insanio

July 4th, 2012

And one less silly

Amazing progress!
  •  

antonia

I love the silly poses, you've certainly come a long way! :)

•  

JustASeq

Quote from: Mickie on June 24, 2015, 12:05:02 AM
I prefer the silly.
Was just trying to copy my old pic :)
Quote from: insanio on June 24, 2015, 04:00:56 AM
Amazing progress!
Quote from: antonia on June 24, 2015, 02:12:06 PM
I love the silly poses, you've certainly come a long way! :)
Thanks! I feel like I have too, but can't wait to be done with this whole transition thing. Can't wait till I just get to wake up everyday :)
-Seq
  •  

Swayallday

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: laeti77 on June 22, 2015, 10:55:29 AM
Just an update from my previous post: 13 months of THS ( 8 months with high E dose)
Ps: I'm 37 yo.

tres bien
  •