Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie Ann

What an amazing transformation!!  You go girl!  ❤️

Quote from: Iliana.Found on April 08, 2016, 11:10:44 AM
I just found an old pic of me from about two years ago on one of my FB friends account. I was amazed at how far I've come since then so I'd like to share my before and after. I am so excited about the difference!!!!  :laugh:
  •  

ChiGirl

I found my pictures of the first time I left the house dressed and compared it to now.

March 2015

May 2016, 7.5 months HRT

I'm happy with my progress. I still need to lose more weight, but I have to remember losing 50 pounds and keeping it off for a year is something to be proud of.
  •  

Paige

Quote from: stephaniec on April 30, 2016, 10:47:37 AM
a little update at 30 months

Hi Stephanie,
That's an amazing change.  Is all the breast growth natural?  Quite impressive.

Paige :)
  •  

Rotika

I feel like I've gone from teenager to adult twice in my life now

2007 - I was literally a teenage pot smoking junky
2010 - Fixed myself.
2013 - Makeup? Yeah lets try it. LOL
2016 - Fixed myself.

It's funny. In 2007 I looked at that picture of myself and liked it. Now I just keep it to remind me where I came from

I never thought I'd show anyone the picture from 2013. That was my very first time ever trying makeup. I'd done my eyeliner and had a goth stage as a kid.. But never this. But I thought I looked fabulous at the time too lol

I cannot believe who I am now. But I love it. I just hope in a month I don't look at the 2016 picture and hate it as much as I do the others.
  •  

ryokohimura

I'm so going to regret this...

https://goo.gl/photos/nci6GT4njEs1Urfv6

A link cause I'm super self conscious. I'm only at three months, but I already would like to stop being called "sir". I swear people are just being mean when they do it. I have dates at the bottom of them as I'm taking one photo a month and month three was where I noticed a difference. The January photo is literally what I used to be. Originally I was going to wait till six months to "unveil" myself, however my mom is visiting next month(!) so I figured I'd unveil at five if I pass what I call the "mom test". My hair's a bit longer now and yeesh...why was my hair a mess during each of these?

Just what I need during what is proving to be "the moody season"....
  •  

Marissa_K

^^There are definitely changes at 3 months. Your face looks softer and you appear happier which is also a very big deal. Something changed for me I thought and there were more changes between month 3 and 4 then from 1 to 3.
Keep it up ;D

Marienz

Quote from: Rotika on May 06, 2016, 03:14:22 AM
I feel like I've gone from teenager to adult twice in my life now

2007 - I was literally a teenage pot smoking junky
2010 - Fixed myself.
2013 - Makeup? Yeah lets try it. LOL
2016 - Fixed myself.

It's funny. In 2007 I looked at that picture of myself and liked it. Now I just keep it to remind me where I came from

I never thought I'd show anyone the picture from 2013. That was my very first time ever trying makeup. I'd done my eyeliner and had a goth stage as a kid.. But never this. But I thought I looked fabulous at the time too lol

I cannot believe who I am now. But I love it. I just hope in a month I don't look at the 2016 picture and hate it as much as I do the others.

You look amazing!
  •  

tsroxy

Quote from: ryokohimura on May 06, 2016, 04:35:38 AM
I'm so going to regret this...

https://goo.gl/photos/nci6GT4njEs1Urfv6

A link cause I'm super self conscious. I'm only at three months, but I already would like to stop being called "sir". I swear people are just being mean when they do it. I have dates at the bottom of them as I'm taking one photo a month and month three was where I noticed a difference. The January photo is literally what I used to be. Originally I was going to wait till six months to "unveil" myself, however my mom is visiting next month(!) so I figured I'd unveil at five if I pass what I call the "mom test". My hair's a bit longer now and yeesh...why was my hair a mess during each of these?

Just what I need during what is proving to be "the moody season"....

Don't regret, you look fantastic already. Much healthier and happier and atleast 5-10 years younger in just three months. You're very brave and should be proud of that, become the inspiration of many people hun. :)

I hope one day I can drop the mask myself, it's a battle I am going to lose, just very scared to make the steps forward.
  •  

karenpayneoregon

Left is two years before GRS teaching a self-defense class, electrolysis was finished many years prior. Right is six months after GRS shopping of course :-)

When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be."
-Julia Glass, Three Junes

GCS 2015, age 58
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Paige on May 05, 2016, 12:09:25 PM
Hi Stephanie,
That's an amazing change.  Is all the breast growth natural?  Quite impressive.

Paige :)
yea, I lucked out with the boob fairy. My older sister was quite endowed. I'm turning out to be in between my older and younger sister which makes sense .
  •  

michelle666

Here's a 15 year before/after. February 2001 and April 2016.

•  

Fresas con Nata

Quote from: michelle666 on May 06, 2016, 02:43:52 PM

Err, how did you manage to appear younger in the "after" photo? Cmon it's 15+ years!! Congratulations!
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Fresas con Nata on May 06, 2016, 03:14:22 PM
Err, how did you manage to appear younger in the "after" photo? Cmon it's 15+ years!! Congratulations!

Limited sun exposure and moisturizing!
  •  

Trini

OMFG!! <3 <3
You are amazing!! Also dig the hair. Hoping to dye mine soon!

Also le me:

L: 5/4/2014
R: 4/17/2016
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Kacie Lynne

I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health

•  

Sebby Michelango

How did you manage to do this? At the after picture you looks like a cis woman and a lot younger. Looks like two difference people. The cute red haired woman have no similarities with the picture from the past.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 08, 2016, 08:53:10 AM
How did you manage to do this? At the after picture you looks like a cis woman and a lot younger. Looks like two difference people. The cute red haired woman have no similarities with the picture from the past.

I've had very good results with just HRT. Results that I've been told are impossible and people tell me I'm lying about some of them.
  •  

galaxy

You look awesome.
  •  

Jessie Ann

It's been about 17 months since I first went out in public as my true self. The photo on the left is from December of 2014. Three months later I was taking transition level HRT. The photo on the right is how I look now after 14 months on HRT. I am still amazed at how much better I feel now.

•