Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordKAT

Hula hoop away. meanwhile back at the finish line.......
  •  

V M

V M performs hula hoop and unicycle tricks to entertain the crowd while waiting for the other contestants to arrive  8)

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

SarahM777

While V M is doing tricks the lioness pounces out into the lead
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

...and leaps face first into the glass patio door. Cats, so silly.
  •  

SarahM777

Don't be silly this lioness does not run into glass patio doors.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Only because you where distracted by the other lioness on the other side running towards you
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: immortal gypsy on November 19, 2014, 01:01:52 PM
Only because you where distracted by the other lioness on the other side running towards you

Mirrors my thoughts exactly!
  •  

immortal gypsy

Kitty kats can be so funny sometimes and always cute
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Devlyn

Oh hey, look at the time! I gotta win!
  •  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Releca

Are you ladies still bickering over who is going to be in second place behind me
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

stephaniec

winner take all
  •  

Devlyn

Never fear! Devlyn is here to save the day.  Now what seems to be the.......holy crap! Look at the size of that lizard!
  •  

immortal gypsy

Mr trouble doesn't hang around when he here's this sound
"Here I come to for be the last post"
It means that the Gypsy mouse is on her way

•  

SarahM777

Mouse,did you say mouse? (Or in other words self propelled cat toy)

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Releca

What reason would I have to worry about a tiny lizard. That just sounds like lunch.
  •  

Devlyn

Never fear! Devlyn is here to save the day.  Now what seems to be the. ......holy crap! Wha....what is that thing?
  •  

Releca

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 19, 2014, 08:53:57 PM
Never fear! Devlyn is here to save the day.  Now what seems to be the. ......holy crap! Wha....what is that thing?

Best response. I almost fell over laughing.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Just how does a kumiho fall over? You have four legs, breath fire and nine tails!

•  

LordKAT

•