Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Releca

Gypsy the same way any four legged animal would. Only a few species have strong enough tails to support their body weight as far as the fire that is to stop you from putting up any traps you may be setting to trip me up.
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Devlyn

•  

LordKAT

•  

Devlyn

Be a dear and go grab the rules, I'll wait here.
  •  

SarahM777

The rules state the lioness wins.  :D
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Places more official looking papers into the shredder. One day I will destroy all these rules

(Not that I follow them anyway)
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

SarahM777

You will have to find my stash of the official rule book. (Good luck)  ;D

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Releca

Quote from: immortal gypsy on November 20, 2014, 01:43:15 PM
Places more official looking papers into the shredder. One day I will destroy all these rules

(Not that I follow them anyway)

You didn't know there is a warehouse that prints them by the stack all saying that I'll win this in another 1,191 post.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Releca

You never know I could be lying about that count to cause you to post early and lose ;)
  •  

Devlyn

By golly, I never thought of that.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Why are we bothering to play. I'll just pick the pocket of the winner and claim the victory for my own ;)
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Releca

Quote from: immortal gypsy on November 20, 2014, 09:24:14 PM
Why are we bothering to play. I'll just pick the pocket of the winner and claim the victory for my own ;)
Ha I have no pockets
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Releca

Kate who has sharper teeth you or me as a 40 ft fox  >:-)
  •  

LordKAT

Giant foxes are BANNED from the race. I win.
  •  

SarahM777

While LordKAT is  BANNING Giant Foxes the lioness crosses the finish line for the win.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Banning ???

Gypsy is being good for once :angel: and given a TKO for posting in the right thread :D

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •