Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Releca

I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Releca on December 02, 2014, 05:50:16 PM
I refuse to admit defeat to a vegetable

What have you got to say now???
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Devlyn

You know, I see this reference all the time.  I have no idea what it is!   :laugh:
  •  

immortal gypsy

Well just walk way into room 101 and I will explain it to you. Victory gin to everyone
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Jenny07

I have the victory gin so lets party...

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

As a bellyfeel supporter of Big Brother, that is a doubleplusgood idea. It has been such a uncold day in our little corner of Oceania. So let's us grab a glass of victory gin as joy more rations thank you ministry of plenty

•  

V M

Oh, so now it's the last alchi standing wins?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

rosinstraya

[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Suit  worn since birth is the wrong size.
  •  

V M

Return it to the hypertensive postal clerks

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

Releca

Quote from: LordKAT on December 03, 2014, 05:51:39 AM
Suit  worn since birth is the wrong size.

I think I just received the wrong suit entirely
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Releca on December 03, 2014, 06:28:28 PM
I think I just received the wrong suit entirely

Are you back for more vegetables?
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Devlyn

•  

stephaniec

•