Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

•  

SarahM777

Who chases a fake windup mouse?  :P

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

Every cat ever, that's who! And you waste countless hours trying to climb into potato chip bags, too. Nyahh nyaah!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

SarahM777

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 03, 2014, 08:57:23 PM
Every cat ever, that's who! And you waste countless hours trying to climb into potato chip bags, too. Nyahh nyaah!

Since when does a lioness try to climb into a potato chip bag? (Our paws are too big too fit into the potato chip bag in the first place)  :P

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: SarahM777 on December 03, 2014, 09:05:27 PM
Since when does a lioness try to climb into a potato chip bag? (Our paws are too big too fit into the potato chip bag in the first place)  :P

You ever see how much airspace there is over the chips? Oh, that's right, you can't see, it's dark in there!
  •  

stephaniec

yea, I'm the only one left
  •  

SarahM777

As the lioness once again pounces into the lead..... ;D

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

....but losing it when she is distracted by a mysterious red dot on the wall that simply cannot be caught!  :laugh:
  •  

SarahM777

I already caught the little red dot on the wall  ;)

And here it is

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

Does 7-UP know you borrowed that?  :police:
  •  

immortal gypsy

Must push red dot. Please tell me there is a button attached
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Devlyn

Oh yeah, everyone wants the Big Red Button!
  •  

stephaniec

red button
  •  

SarahM777

Don't be silly,that's a rutabaga,this is a red button.  ;)

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Devlyn

•  

stephaniec

found someone to get me to the finish first
  •  

V M

Okay, very ape  8)  But unfortunately he has a penchant for climbing skyscrapers and has no inclination as to what a race, finish line or winning is

Enjoy your tour of the Empire State Building

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •