Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evienne

We'll I've been gone a very long time but happened to come back when I could before I have to go on a 6 weeks trip. But happened to see this topic here, remebered that I can't loose at it, and being it was here must be a sighn that I was destined to win. Therefore I post.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Jenny07

•  

immortal gypsy

•  

Jenny07

•  

immortal gypsy

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

•  

Evienne

I'm confused what all the numbered are about, but I'll play along so:
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

stephaniec

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Sam314 on December 25, 2014, 07:16:43 AM
I'm confused what all the numbered are about, but I'll play along so:

mmmm...cherry pie...
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Jenny07

Lets get back on track and not mention Pi again.

Where did we get up to.

•  

Evienne

•  

immortal gypsy

•