•  

stephaniec

this is so amazing I keep winning
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Releca

How about this one

what is the next one
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Evienne

Quote from: Releca on December 28, 2014, 11:45:23 PM
How about this one

what is the next one
Bet I could get this if I put more time into it. Started too but quite cuz it's late. Noticed that it always ends in 110. Also at the start of the privious one there is similarities between the 3 and having 3 ones (111). Also with 2s having 2 ones in the next one (11). The center of it seems to add 1s almost like being a space though added each new line. Ethan's this info can be used now for someone else to get the next line.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Evienne

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

stephaniec

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Evienne

•  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Skyler

yall should come play on the Minecraft server  :police:
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Skyler Lusk on December 31, 2014, 01:30:53 AM
yall should come play on the Minecraft server  :police:
Who? Cuz for me, I don't have minecraft online. Just single

•  

Skyler

ALL of you and you should buy it then >:3
  •  

stephaniec

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

stephaniec

•