Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyler

•  

Releca

I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Just walking past you. Call me a coward if you wish
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

stephaniec

•  

immortal gypsy

Are you a knight that says
"Ekki-ekki ekki-pitang-zoom-boing?"
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Releca

Quote from: immortal gypsy on January 01, 2015, 08:55:05 PM
Are you a knight that says
"Ekki-ekki ekki-pitang-zoom-boing?"

That's the knights formally knows as the knights whom say ni! The one posted is the black knight
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Releca on January 01, 2015, 09:13:02 PM
That's the knights formally knows as the knights whom say ni! The one posted is the black knight
He's off in the distance somewhere, still calling me a coward. I'm about to face a vicious killer bunny.

•  

stephaniec

•  

Evienne

Quote from: immortal gypsy on January 01, 2015, 09:24:29 PM
He's off in the distance somewhere, still calling me a coward. I'm about to face a vicious killer bunny.
In WoW there is a "Darkmoon Rabbit" that is a pun off of that rabbit. Looks like it, and is a pet you can have. Only problem is it has 174 Million Health  Points (a max 100 player has about 210 thousand). It takes a raid to kill it (40 people for best results), only one raid can target it at a time, only one person out of the entire raid can keep it as a pet when defeated, and it spawns only once every 36 hrs, only during the darkmoon fair which only comes for 1 weak every month. So it's super rare to get it, but I would love to have it. I'm yet to even see it though :(

PS. I'm wining.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Skyler

•  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

V M

Shiver me timbers!!! There is no facon the bacon!!! I'm a shaken in my boots

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Releca

Oh well it looks like I'm getting started o. My todo list with pigs flying. But first some bacon.
  •  

stephaniec

did someone say spaghetti
  •  

Evienne

Why am I a rare species that doesn't really like bacon that much at all  :icon_confused2:
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

stephaniec

•  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Sam314 on January 02, 2015, 01:35:05 PM
Why am I a rare species that doesn't really like bacon that much at all  :icon_confused2:

You're not the only one. I have never seen its universal appeal. I do have the occasional facon and egg roll

•