Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Releca

Quote from: infinity on March 06, 2015, 05:06:22 PM

not yet

Quote from: V M on March 06, 2015, 04:55:12 AM
Two thousand divided by three equals 666.66666... Therefore...

I WIN!!!

I take your results and divide by 0 putting you out of the game leaving me the winner
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

V M

Right on, I just post out of boredom half the time anyway  ::)   Oh, and...

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephee72

Hell wi rd h chicken soup for my soul.......I need pizza and chocolate....like now...
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

stephee72

I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

immortal gypsy

All in all its just another post in the thread

SPELL PAD SPELL!

How can you have any victory, if your pad won't even spell?
How can you have any victory, if your pad won't even spell?
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Releca

Quote from: stephee72 on March 06, 2015, 09:49:34 PM
My pad cant spell...lol ???

is it really spelling or you just want to be closer to my victory, thank for the help :)

Now off to do something productive with my evening and watch more Avatar.
  •  

LordKAT

Another brick in the road to my trophy.
  •  

Jenny07

While LordKat is out collecting more bricks in a fruitless exercise, I skip to the end of the yellow brick road to victory.

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

LordKAT

Except that the KAT is already there from building said road.
  •  

immortal gypsy

I'm behind the curtain with the winners trophy
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

stephee72

Hey is this the winners circle....
  •  

V M

No sorry, it's way over here

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Releca

Quote from: stephee72 on March 07, 2015, 08:15:25 PM
Hey is this the winners circle....

I see you found the one I made to fool those behind me
  •  

stephee72

I did cool area, but
I get bored easily and went to look for the end of this thread.
  •  

LordKAT

..and page to go before I sleep.
  •  

immortal gypsy

•  

LordKAT

•  

stephee72

Dont tell me I need to rhyme now, Im to busy shining this trophy with my name on it.
  •  

LordKAT

Wrong trophy, the real one has paws.
  •  

stephee72

Oh, So your making a design on my trophy for me, sweet man you are.  ;D

Misgendering is not tolerated on this site
  •