Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Time to Swap Bodies.

Started by Wendy, July 22, 2007, 06:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you consider an experimental body swap?

Never.
Not at this time.
Yes if failure rate is less than 1%
Yes if failure rate is less than 5%.
Yes if failure rate is less than 10%.
Yes if failure rate is less than 25%.

Fer

The laws of God, the laws of man, He may keep that will and can; Not I. Let God and man decree Laws for themselves and not for me; And if my ways are not as theirs Let them mind their own affairs. - A. E. Housman
  •  

Julie Marie

Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly. 

I do this and it would mean
no more electrolysis
no more trying to make my deep voice sound feminine
no more male bone structure
no more male musculature
no more male fat
mo more injections or pills
no GRS
no FFS
no BA
no trach shave
no more wondering if I pass
just me, all female

Do I need to answer this?  ::)

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: Julie Marie on September 03, 2007, 08:31:46 AM
just me, all female

But when you look in a mirror, it will be a stranger's face looking back at you.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Ell

Quote from: Rebis on September 01, 2007, 09:36:42 PM
I'd do it with 1% chance of failure.

In fact, I would quite merrily accept switches with any FtM here despite the conditions of their body.

Hi R.,

do you mean you want to be in a female body or, you want to be an FTM?
  •  

Julie Marie

Quote from: Lisbeth on September 03, 2007, 12:29:43 PM
just me, all female

But when you look in a mirror, it will be a stranger's face looking back at you.

I am me because of who I am inside.  My physical presence doesn't reflect that now.  If I saw all woman in the mirror I wouldn't see a stranger, I'd see me.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: Ell on September 03, 2007, 12:31:53 PM
Quote from: Rebis on September 01, 2007, 09:36:42 PM
I'd do it with 1% chance of failure.

In fact, I would quite merrily accept switches with any FtM here despite the conditions of their body.

Hi R.,

do you mean you want to be in a female body or, you want to be an FTM?

Either.
   I would be happier to be pure Female or female made to appear somewhat male than to be male or male made to appear somewhat female.  I think I would especially prefer the genitalia, not for sex reasons, but because I could wear tight jeans and have nothing to show so to speak.  I have no problem trading with someone who has had their breasts removed.  I would prefer no facial hair and male pattern balding, though.
   Does any of this make me the most weird person here?  If so, is there no one who would be happy to hold hands with me?

Posted on: September 03, 2007, 05:39:24 PM
Quote from: Julie Marie on September 03, 2007, 02:17:36 PM
just me, all female

I am me because of who I am inside.  My physical presence doesn't reflect that now.  If I saw all woman in the mirror I wouldn't see a stranger, I'd see me.

Julie

I agree.  The guy looking back at me now is some one who is strange to me anyway.
  •  

Shana A

I answered not at this time. While I'd prefer to have a body with more female characteristics, what I'd really like is to be able to safely live as who I am in the body that I have instead of having to be invisible.

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

jacqui

Quote from: y2gender on September 03, 2007, 09:32:21 PM
I answered not at this time. While I'd prefer to have a body with more female characteristics, what I'd really like is to be able to safely live as who I am in the body that I have instead of having to be invisible.

Z

Wow, that is really touching.  I think you hit the nail on the head there.

Personally, I'd try a swap, even if it was risky.  I would just love to know what it would like to be female.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Rebis on September 03, 2007, 05:40:36 PM
I think I would especially prefer the genitalia, not for sex reasons, but because I could wear tight jeans and have nothing to show so to speak.
You should still be able to do this with the body you have.  I'm pre-op and I'm able to wear tight jeans now with nothing showing.  I've even worn a bikini and gotten down to underwear with other women around me.  If you are on hormones long enough and clever enough to figure out how to hide "it" well, you can make it so nothing shows or at least it just looks like a bunch of fat. :)
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: Julie Marie on September 03, 2007, 02:17:36 PM

Julie

Sounds like a bizarre twist on something Lois Duncan would write.  If it's made into a movie, Peter Jackson can direct it.

Posted on: September 04, 2007, 12:10:05 PM
Quote from: Melissa on September 04, 2007, 10:07:38 AM
Quote from: Rebis on September 03, 2007, 05:40:36 PM
I think I would especially prefer the genitalia, not for sex reasons, but because I could wear tight jeans and have nothing to show so to speak.
You should still be able to do this with the body you have.  I'm pre-op and I'm able to wear tight jeans now with nothing showing.  I've even worn a bikini and gotten down to underwear with other women around me.  If you are on hormones long enough and clever enough to figure out how to hide "it" well, you can make it so nothing shows or at least it just looks like a bunch of fat. :)
Like Melissa said, tight jeans are not a problem.  They just help push it in.  The challenge comes when you're down to just panties.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Lisbeth on September 04, 2007, 12:12:41 PM
Like Melissa said, tight jeans are not a problem.  They just help push it in.  The challenge comes when you're down to just panties.
That's when you bring out the clear duct tape. ;)
  •  

Ell

it could be that the face is giggling hysterically and singing Donnie Osmond songs. and you have no idea how it learned them...
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: Ell on September 04, 2007, 09:00:38 PM
it could be that the face is giggling hysterically and singing Donnie Osmond songs. and you have no idea how it learned them...
It could even be Donny Osmond himself.

[takes the young people aside] "I'm sorry.  Ell and I have referenced a person with whom you may not be familiar.  Well, too bad!!  Next time try getting born earlier."  >:( [/snarl]
  •