Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The fairy's treehouse- where Satinjoy is, one of the rare unicorns

Started by Satinjoy, November 19, 2014, 05:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satinjoy

I am still conflicted about being back.

But I see individuals here with heartcries, so I want to help.

Susan's is very binary, and I do fear that, binary thinking is destructive to nonbinary thoughts, it unbalances, I noticed my own got a little out of whack again, and its back into truth where it belongs.

But I think I will try to spin some threads, and see what happens.

My being here is still somewhat tenuous.  Yesterday I tried to log in and the site rejected me, I thought I had gotten banned, but I am still here, so I guess I am ok.   I don't want to be banned but I also don't want to hide my truth.

In some ways, I feel like a racecar without brakes, go all in, roll the dice, and see what happens for good or ill.

If someone gets helped, then its a win.   

But I do feel conflicted, since I come from the time when the forest burned.   There are so many emotions tied to that.

For now, the Fairy is here, sweeping the dust from the treehouse floor, looking out the window, in shock.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Rayna

Hi Satinjoy,

I haven't been following your threads since I came on in 2017, after you went away.

However when I see "nonbinary" I pay attention. I am struggling to figure myself out, and want to see viewpoints and experiences of others who have gone that way. That may be the best explanation for myself as I currently find myself going back and forth.

Please stick around and tell us of your experiences and your thoughts. I agree Susan's can be kind of binary, and in fact I took a break myself from here for that reason. But I'm back because there are so many supportive people here who feel to me like friends. While they may themselves be on a binary path, they remain supportive of those of us who may not be binary.

When I get time I'll go back and take a look at what you've posted, but probably not until next week. For now, gotta go out in the wilderness and watch the Perseid meteors!

Thanks, Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Satinjoy

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

Dena

Quote from: Satinjoy on August 11, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
My being here is still somewhat tenuous.  Yesterday I tried to log in and the site rejected me, I thought I had gotten banned, but I am still here, so I guess I am ok.
That happens sometimes. We have a huge number of bans out there primarily because spammers hit us regularly. What happens is spammers use various methods to hid their identity and when we place the ban, it might take out others doing the same to protect their privacy. Exposing other members information by staff is a serious offense on this site and a violation of the rule not only will result in the loss of the staff position but will result in being banned from the site so your personal information (what little there is) is safe here.

In the future should you run into a problem like this, several staff members have Susan's email addresses in our signature. You may contact us with this email address anytime you have difficulty accessing the site and we will look into it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Satinjoy

•  

Satinjoy

I'm going through a really hard time right now IRL, so thought I'd post just to be present, I am a bit too overwhelmed and exhausted to post on thread or be helpful.

(Continues to sleep on Bears fur near Walrus, Groundhog, Faerie and the rest of the folks.  And glad they care.)

After a while it isn't about gender anymore, its just about living.

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Satinjoy on August 19, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
I'm going through a really hard time right now IRL, so thought I'd post just to be present, I am a bit too overwhelmed and exhausted to post on thread or be helpful.

(Continues to sleep on Bears fur near Walrus, Groundhog, Faerie and the rest of the folks.  And glad they care.)

After a while it isn't about gender anymore, its just about living.

Hang in there.
  •  

Satinjoy

Thank you

Just took my shot, accidentally hit a vein. 

Pushes my gender way to the sh'e side, away from the they side.   If that makes any sense.

And I like that tbh.

Its an endurance race, we took a huge hit from a combination of Irma, me mismanaging the business, and just some destructive folk.  I don't share here about the stuff I go through, its just not in my comfort zone, but I'm fighting my way through this, a day at a time.

But I am not doing well at all, yet, in reality, I am.  Part of why I came back, it relieves depression and exhaustion to be here.

Anyway, I'll be talking again when I feel better.

•  

GingerVicki

I think that different peoples opinions are really needed for a complete viewpoint. If your opinions are not liked or appreciated I don't know why. Everyone's opinions are important as long as they are not insulting.

I hope that you feel better.
  •  

Sno

•  

Satinjoy

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on August 21, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
I think that different peoples opinions are really needed for a complete viewpoint. If your opinions are not liked or appreciated I don't know why. Everyone's opinions are important as long as they are not insulting.

I hope that you feel better.

Thank you.

I never get any pushback on my posts here.  Not anymore.  And some of the pressure is relieving.

Sno- yeah, sleep and rest, and a vacation soon.... 15 hour workdays are going to go to normal again soon.
Hugs dear one.

•  

PurplePelican

The Dormouse realises that she may be unknown in these parts by some, but she is here with her painted acorns.
This is not medical advice. Always consult your doctor.
  •  

Satinjoy

Quote from: PurplePelican on August 22, 2018, 12:53:34 AM
The Dormouse realises that she may be unknown in these parts by some, but she is here with her painted acorns.

This makes my heart sing.

Biiig hugs dear one.

•