Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikari

私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 25, 2014, 05:36:05 PM
OK ladies, you are all indeed looking fabulous!!

I concur. Haven't been to this thread in a while and

:o :o :o

Wowzers keep em coming!

Also wanted to subscribe :)
  •  

Alaia

A fun panda hat I got as a white elephant gift at a party over the holidays:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Alaia on December 26, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
A fun panda hat . . .

I hope it's not made of real panda fur.

Looking cute, by the way.
  •  

jettsetter

Quote from: ZeldaHeartLove on December 25, 2014, 10:38:23 AM

Christmas with the fiance! Life is lovely!

Wow you have the complete look going on. Lovely hair, great smile and cute outfit.
  •  

ZeldaHeartLove

Thank you so much Barbie, Jett and Galaxy! Barbie you're beautiful.  Colored tights are such a fun way to express yourself.
  •  

Vale

Feeling pretty good about myself this evening after being pretty down for a few days. Got this new wig and thought I'd celebrate it and the good mood with a picture. I think I look like a teenager, but I like it anyways. I've always wanted black hair. :P

•  

Hikari

Looking good Vale, I think black works for you :)
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Sammy

Just to break all this kinda "summer fashion" trend a bit apart (You all do look great, no doubts, but it is love wintertime actually. Lol.
My current winter boymode, but still feel kinda fabulous (except my nose-part which caught a bit of cold, but hey... it's winter!) :).

•  

Brenda E

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on December 29, 2014, 01:53:48 PMMy current winter boymode . . .

Boymode?  I hope you don't mind me saying this, but not. even. close!  That's a complete male fail.

Congratulations!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on December 29, 2014, 01:53:48 PM
Just to break all this kinda "summer fashion" trend a bit apart (You all do look great, no doubts, but it is love wintertime actually. Lol.
My current winter boymode, but still feel kinda fabulous (except my nose-part which caught a bit of cold, but hey... it's winter!) :).

It looks so much cold outside there. You look feminine to my eyes.
In my hometown, temperature seldom drops below the freezing point.
Today I am wearing fishnet!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

V M

I was thinking the same thing... Boymode? You really have made great progress Emily  :icon_chick: 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sammy

Brenda, barbie, V M - You are waaay too nice girls :) I can still pass a dude if needed and sometimes complete strangers gender me as a guy (without me speaking up to them first) and then again, sometimes (more often) they dont. And yep, it is cold here and fishnets would not really work (at least not in the longtime :) ). A coworker just came back today, having spent a couple of weeks abroad in Russia, and he claimed that it was warmer in Moscow!!! (where, as we all know, at night, polar bears are roaming streets, drinking vodka and playing balalaikas).
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on December 29, 2014, 09:11:00 PM
Don't recall if I've posted these here yet.

wow!!!! lookin great hun. I especially love the bottom pic!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on December 29, 2014, 09:11:00 PM
Don't recall if I've posted these here yet.

No. I haven't seen them. It seems to me that you become prettier and prettier.
Enjoy it!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

My new garter belt and fishnet. It is not so much cold here, and I can wear them outdoors even at night!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on December 30, 2014, 03:23:09 PM
My new garter belt and fishnet. It is not so much cold here, and I can wear them outdoors even at night!

barbie~~
looking terrific as usual
  •  

GorJess

Not feeling too fabulous, more for emotional support. Did some creams and so forth to help make my skin smoother and more perfect, but still. Sigh. Starting hormones at 20 was too late...

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

trapsouldoor

Quote from: GorJess on December 31, 2014, 03:47:39 PM
Not feeling too fabulous, more for emotional support. Did some creams and so forth to help make my skin smoother and more perfect, but still. Sigh. Starting hormones at 20 was too late...

You look super cute to me! I think longer hair might go well on you, but you're looking good already. Definitely female and definitely adorable. I love your smile!