Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trini

As time goes on, I've been feeling more and more happy and fabulous over myself. My body has been getting great results. Face and hair is another story, but I'm being patient with them. Nothing I can do. :p

However, still feeling great! :D

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on December 29, 2014, 09:11:00 PM
Don't recall if I've posted these here yet.

HOLY CRAP!!! you look unbelievable, i haven't seen you in so long danielle and omg you have absolutely astounded me with your most recent pictures here, i absolutely adore your new hair color and it looks so soft, and you really look amazing with your new shaped eyebrows, i just wish i was as cute as you are

looking amazing girl

•  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Rainbow Dash

my new haircut. Not quite what I was wanting but it will grow and look right. ^_^

What do you think?

*EDIT* pictures removed due to lack of interest
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Rachael

okay so I never post in this section because I never feel in the least fab for one but that being said I was especially liking how I looked today running my errands.So for the first time ever I am gonna post here.
In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Rachael on January 02, 2015, 12:53:20 PM
okay so I never post in this section because I never feel in the least fab for one but that being said I was especially liking how I looked today running my errands.So for the first time ever I am gonna post here.

hun you definitely belong here you look great!  ;)

I love your hair!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on December 30, 2014, 03:28:20 PM
looking terrific as usual

Thanks, Stephanie.

We got some snow, and it is too cold to wear fishnet. Hopefully, next week....

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Billie97470

Quote from: Annabolton on December 07, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
a few recent pics

You look really cute the last pic is my favorite of the three congratulations
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Talim on January 02, 2015, 10:32:42 AM
*EDIT* pictures removed due to lack of interest

You only gave it what, 6 hours and 2 or 3 posts and that qualifies as 'lack of interest'?

Stuff gets buried without people noticing. Give it a chance :P
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Quote from: Hideyoshi on January 03, 2015, 08:50:54 AM
You only gave it what, 6 hours and 2 or 3 posts and that qualifies as 'lack of interest'?

Stuff gets buried without people noticing. Give it a chance :P

I give it a short period of time because after 24 hours I can't delete pictures. Besides, its not like anyone has shown any interest in past photos. I looked great in my pants suit and not one word. Why should I expect a haircut photo to generate any interest?
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Leila

Quote from: Talim on January 03, 2015, 10:30:28 AM
I give it a short period of time because after 24 hours I can't delete pictures. Besides, its not like anyone has shown any interest in past photos. I looked great in my pants suit and not one word. Why should I expect a haircut photo to generate any interest?

Perhaps you are confusing deleting posts with removing photos, but on Susan's you don't directly upload pictures you only refer to links off site. There's nothing stopping you from deleting the image from the hosting site after 24 hours. So the post will have a broken image link - who cares? At least your image is gone and you have control of when it goes. Oh and if you are worried about Google caching your image, you can also request Google to remove it too should it happen to take a timely snapshot of the page.

I agree with Hideyoshi, you can't expect others to critique your photos if you don't give people enough time to see them. Not everyone is logged in 24/7 and watching every single post/thread.
Nobody's perfect ...   I'll never try,
But I promise I'm worth it, if you just open up your eyes,
I don't need a second chance, I need a friend,
Someone who's gonna stand by me right there till the end,
If you want the best of my heart, you've just gotta see the good in me.
  •  

Leila

Quote from: Rachael on January 02, 2015, 12:53:20 PM

Don't know why you didn't post sooner. Looking great.
  •  

Leila

Quote from: GorJess on December 31, 2014, 03:47:39 PM
Not feeling too fabulous, more for emotional support. Did some creams and so forth to help make my skin smoother and more perfect, but still. Sigh. Starting hormones at 20 was too late...

You may not feel fabulous, but you look fabulous. Your skin is creamy smooth in that photo.
  •  

Leila

Quote from: Alaia on January 01, 2015, 05:32:45 PM
My look for New Years Eve last night :)

Love your use of make up. Looking very glam.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Talim on January 03, 2015, 10:30:28 AM

I didn't see your pictures, I largely stay out of these threads. You can start your own thread in the Passing section and delete it any time you like.  The person who starts a thread always has a Remove Topic button at the bottom of the page, no time limit. Hope this helps!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 03, 2015, 11:30:45 AM
I didn't see your pictures, I largely stay out of these threads. You can start your own thread in the Passing section and delete it any time you like.  The person who starts a thread always has a Remove Topic button at the bottom of the page, no time limit. Hope this helps!

Hugs, Devlyn

Thank you. ^_^

•  

K Style Addiction

A Friend told me to be confident and not put myself down, here's me trying *winks*

I really hope i'm the only one who thinks this is a bad photo *gulps*

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

immortal gypsy

@ Donna: I love the photos, both of them.  Love the pattern on the dress? (can only see the top quarter)

@Talim: Missed the photo you took down. But loved the black top with the red on it and black suit jacket from two avatars ago.
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

ImagineKate

Whoa Donna, you look like a cis girl, for real, not kidding. Love the smile, love the hair, everything is gorgeous!
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Donna Troy on January 03, 2015, 05:07:20 PM
A Friend told me to be confident and not put myself down, here's me trying *winks*

I really hope i'm the only one who thinks this is a bad photo *gulps*

donna neither of these are bad photos. I am totally jealous of you with your rockin bod! ;)

You donna are a hottie!  :D
  •