Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: misty2 on February 09, 2015, 10:15:48 PM
Barbie, you do look fabu. The topic was fashion and then you pop up with a couple of outfits that are oh-so-close to sexy but still hold the line. The shape and print of the skater skirt are perfect to highlight your long legs. Because the tights (below the print skirt) are monochrome and opaque (mostly) to the matching shoes, the combo attenuates what could have been over the line sky high heels. It all works so well. Often those heels would be too much for daytime, particularly at an airport. You pull it off. The icing is the detail of the tights poking out below the print skirt. Not too busy, just the right amount of busy, just right to pull the eye down to the never ending legs of which only the outline is revealed. Just enough demure to keep everyone well-behaved. Very nice. Same for the zig-zag detail of the peplum of that top in your later post. That is a perfect top.

Misty, oh, thanks for such nice comments on my fashion.

Yes. It is actually fishnet stockings, which very few women here dare to wear in my country.

I purchased several fishnet stocking from the following site: http://www.legavenue.com/

Initially I ordered them through international delivery, but later I found out that they are imported and sold here, too.

The dress in the last photo is too short, and actually fits to my little daughter at age 10. Here, most women's clothes are the 'Petite' size in the U.S.

Heels are very comfortable to walk for several hours, as the platform height is about 1 inch. I found out that heels or boots with an 1-inch platform are high enough to look sexy, and at the same time comfortable to wear.

Yes. People like my wearing fishnet. Some said I look too much sexy even considering my biological sex, and some women commented that they can not dare to wear them. I felt that I can be loved by people by wearing fishnet.

Nowadays it is too cold to wear fishnet.

Anyway, thanks again for your detailed evaluation on my fashion!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on February 11, 2015, 02:44:52 AM
Wow barbie,  you loook super great!

女の子の中で、バビーさが一番かわいいです!

Thanks, Joanne.
Do you study Japanese or live in Japan?
Some of my students and my son can speak Japanese.
It takes less than 40 mins from my hometown to Fukuoka.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: noleen111 on February 11, 2015, 10:52:36 AM
Wow barbie, you always look so great.. I see you really like the fishnet stocking.. I also love wearing them... as you have shown, they do look classy..

I love wear my fishnets under long dresses with silt (got to have the slit.. to show off the stockings) I have a few pairs, similar to yours

Yes. I thought that you love fishnet and other silk stockings. Unlike silk stockings,  fishnet is very strong, seldom broken and lasts long. Also it warms a little bit my legs. You can purchase nice ones at http://www.legavenue.com/

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on February 11, 2015, 11:17:43 PM
I think I may have found the most flattering angle for myself, laying on my back with the camera pointed down. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.

Above all, I envy your fair facial skin.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: barbie on February 12, 2015, 03:24:52 AM
Thanks, Joanne.
Do you study Japanese or live in Japan?
Some of my students and my son can speak Japanese.
It takes less than 40 mins from my hometown to Fukuoka.

barbie~~

Hi Barbie,  I used to study Japanese for a while and enjoy the language so much even though I am just a beginner.  I will start studying it again soon as it has been one year since I last picked up the books. 

•  

Ellesmira the Duck

Quote from: barbie on February 12, 2015, 03:31:25 AM
Above all, I envy your fair facial skin.

barbie~~
Thank you. ^_^ I think I'm with the others when they say their jealous of your legs. =P
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

Quote from: Damara on February 12, 2015, 03:05:41 AM
This is my fave angle for my self as well! lol! <3 you look adorable!
Thankies. Your Avatar pic looks really cute too.
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

misty2

Quote from: barbie on February 12, 2015, 03:21:39 AM

Yes. It is actually fishnet stockings, which very few women here dare to wear in my country.

I purchased several fishnet stocking from the following site: http://www.legavenue.com/

Initially I ordered them through international delivery, but later I found out that they are imported and sold here, too.

The dress in the last photo is too short, and actually fits to my little daughter at age 10. Here, most women's clothes are the 'Petite' size in the U.S.

Heels are very comfortable to walk for several hours, as the platform height is about 1 inch. I found out that heels or boots with an 1-inch platform are high enough to look sexy, and at the same time comfortable to wear.

Yes. People like my wearing fishnet. Some said I look too much sexy even considering my biological sex, and some women commented that they can not dare to wear them. I felt that I can be loved by people by wearing fishnet.

barbie~~

Hi Barbie, In the back-lit photo I thought the majority of the stocking was opaque. I think, personally, with the short skirt, high heels and a complete fishnet leg it is one step farther than I would go. You are brave. Personally, I would either tone it down one notch with flats, lengthen the skirt or have opaque tights. But great fashion is knowing the rules well enough to know when to break them. With your long-time experience with your wardrobe and environment you know must have good familiarity with the line of decorum in your relationships. Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

Serena

Quote from: barbie on February 12, 2015, 03:21:39 AM

barbie~~

Barbie you're always beautiful! You're like a fashion icon on Susan's place XD
  •  

tuuliu

Ah gee here we go. I came to see updates to the thread but some of the pictures made me feel pain. Like I don't know if you have it, but often when I see beautiful women walking by or  just sitting somewhere I have this aching pain, sort of a longing desire. I watch and enjoy the beauty and the pain I feel. It's probably possible because I'm not holding back anymore.

I've been full time for 1 month now. The first time I went out in makeup left me feeling like yeah people see a girl. When I let that confidence sink in it hasn't left me for more than a moment at a time. The biggest obstacle is my voice so that feels really really new and strange! Here's a pic I really liked with my favorite lipstick on. It's from a weekend camp for rainbow families where I was facilitating discussion groups. I get so freaking tired so easy but I was happy at the end of that day.

jessical

You look like Linda Hamilton when she was young :)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: misty2 on February 12, 2015, 10:25:15 AM
Hi Barbie, In the back-lit photo I thought the majority of the stocking was opaque. I think, personally, with the short skirt, high heels and a complete fishnet leg it is one step farther than I would go. You are brave. Personally, I would either tone it down one notch with flats, lengthen the skirt or have opaque tights. But great fashion is knowing the rules well enough to know when to break them. With your long-time experience with your wardrobe and environment you know must have good familiarity with the line of decorum in your relationships. Kind Regards, Danielle

Yes, Danielle. People tend to say I wear more boldly than most GGs. I think this is what transgender people usually do. Most women here seldom wear skirt. I have far more skirts than my wife.

Quote from: Serena ♡ on February 12, 2015, 09:00:28 PM
Barbie you're always beautiful! You're like a fashion icon on Susan's place XD

Thanks, Serena! Yes. At least I am not any more a novice in fashion, but still I study and learn it. My close GGs sometimes give nice tips on fashion, which I can not hear from my male colleagues, for example, how to wear a waistband or a scarf.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: tuuliu on February 13, 2015, 02:41:22 PM
Here's a pic I really liked with my favorite lipstick on. It's from a weekend camp for rainbow families where I was facilitating discussion groups. I get so freaking tired so easy but I was happy at the end of that day.

Yes. Wearing lipstick is as important as long hair in feminizing appearance. Yours in the photo seems close to pink, looking natural. I also wear pink sometimes, but usually red or deep red. Some people say red is too strong. Pink can make you look younger.

Some of my colleagues showed negative or surprised responses when I wear red lipstick, but  they soon became accustomed to my new image.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: tuuliu on February 13, 2015, 02:41:22 PM
Ah gee here we go. I came to see updates to the thread but some of the pictures made me feel pain. Like I don't know if you have it, but often when I see beautiful women walking by or  just sitting somewhere I have this aching pain, sort of a longing desire. I watch and enjoy the beauty and the pain I feel. It's probably possible because I'm not holding back

I know what you mean about the pain you feel when you see beautiful cis women. I went to my mother's birthday dinner this week and I kept looking at a female waitress that had the most perfect hips and slender body and every time I looked at her I felt like I was dieing inside because no matter how much surgery I had I will never be able to have a body like her. But every woman feels that way so I need to just accept it

•  

Hikari

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on February 11, 2015, 11:17:43 PM
I think I may have found the most flattering angle for myself, laying on my back with the camera pointed down. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.

You are super cute!
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 13, 2015, 08:06:21 PM
I know what you mean about the pain you feel when you see beautiful cis women. I went to my mother's birthday dinner this week and I kept looking at a female waitress that had the most perfect hips and slender body and every time I looked at her I felt like I was dieing inside because no matter how much surgery I had I will never be able to have a body like her. But every woman feels that way so I need to just accept it

I think most of cis women are not more beautiful than you, IMHO. Here most of women envy and phrase my body shape, but they add "you are anyway a man!"

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tuuliu

Gee thanks Jessical  :-* & thanks for the tip Barbie.

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 13, 2015, 08:06:21 PM

I was wondering if this is the right place to share so I'm glad you replied. Though it's not just cis women, it's also women in this thread. Like Barbie said, you're very pretty yourself :) I used to envy picture pretty girls and I still do, but mostly when I'm feeling low. When I feel good and I see beauty I can feel some sort of aching pain that leaves me craving some sort of closeness. I sort of like it because I know that I sometimes feel the same pain when just looking in the mirror. I'm enough. I might want more but I don't really need more.  I don't mean to be arrogant: Beauty comes in different shapes and everyone has their strengths and flaws. I cried a lot when I first let myself go through the beautiful pain from seeing myself as a woman.

GorJess

Feeling SUPER fabulous lately. Dressed up to meet a certain somebody, while fretting to get my outfit just right, to fit the fabulous person I was meeting, though didn't have enough time for my blush, but I did have time for the jewelry. What a wonderful night with friends that I got even closer, and then some, from everything that went right from my hair, my looks, and just...everything. :)

While I think the first photo is the best of me individually, look who I got to meet in photos two and three!

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

missymay

Quote from: GorJess on February 14, 2015, 04:12:19 PM
Feeling SUPER fabulous lately. Dressed up to meet a certain somebody, while fretting to get my outfit just right, to fit the fabulous person I was meeting, though didn't have enough time for my blush, but I did have time for the jewelry. What a wonderful night with friends that I got even closer, and then some, from everything that went right from my hair, my looks, and just...everything. :)

While I think the first photo is the best of me individually, look who I got to meet in photos two and three!

You look cute, and your friend is really pretty too; is that her natural hair?
  •  

GorJess

Thanks! My friend was the photographer (I took her photos in return), but yes, that's Ms. Mock's natural hair. I wish more people had complimented her on it, because it's like so super amazing.

If telling my story with the media pans out, as it has so far, it won't be the last time Janet and I talk with one another about societal concerns.
You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •