Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katrinaw

Make up looks good, and pink definately suits you Jade... Yeah you pass  :-*

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

stephee72

Jade,
You have a great starting point to begin those hormones, I predict the suddle changes and added distributions will round you out beautifully. Great future ahead as soon as hrt is allowed. You pass now, be proud in pink.
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

stephee72

Chris29,
Wow you are so cute, female and fabulous. Never know where you were. Just know you are now exactly who you were born to be. Very pretty.
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Jade_404 on March 15, 2015, 08:06:51 AM
Here I am pouting and playing with my lips !

I have not been on here in a while. Had too much going on. I was going to post this in "do I pass" ... been feeling not so confident lately. Winter blues I guess. Well a few people kept telling me.. PINK.. you would look good with pink. I kinda just thought they were saying that cuz, you know pink = ultra girly. I was hesitant. But here it is, me in pink and black. Pink lips. :-* I remember in the 80s I used to love the pink and black all the girls were wearing! I think I look pretty good, maybe?

Bonus, u can see my BUM in one pic!  :o LOL  :laugh:

One Pic is me in boy mode, right before showering, shaving and doing makeup. The Rekog face rec software even sees that pic as female, hehe. I would love to here comments on how I did on the makeup, I hope I am getting the hang of it. My hair is dry and frizzed... screw winter! haha.

I may look a little sad in a few picts.. sad cuz I had no time to do my nails pink, and sad because I had to remove it all and change back :(

Still no hormones, maybe at the end of the month, have another Drs appointment. Wish they would just give em to me, if I get sick from them I will obviously stop.  ::)

So, "do I pass" to join in the "You look fabulous, darling!" section, hehe  :laugh:

Click to enlarge

-Jade
:-*

Lovely!! I love the pink! Also, I'm jealous of your frame! I got "blessed" with a beautiful barrel chest..  :P
  •  

Damara

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

Damara, I always love your photos.  You're a stunner!
- Kim
  •  

Cindi Jones

I posted a new selfie image today I took in December. It's the one with dark jacket and maroon colored shirt.
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Cindy

No bum or boob pics please!

We are a family site. No matter how cute your bum or boobs may be!
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Serena ♡ on March 14, 2015, 01:00:55 PM
Quote from: chefskenzie on March 08, 2015, 10:49:17 PM
Me on my Wedding day, about 3 months ago

Me on my Wedding day, about 3 months ago

OH my god, you're a such a beautiful bride!

What a radiant, lovely bride!!!

Ahh why were we not invited? You could have had 8000 bridesmaids :-*
  •  

chefskenzie

You all were there in Spirit!  Plus my venue wouldn't have held that many people!!!!!! 
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•  

Jade_404

Quote from: Cindy on March 17, 2015, 02:05:45 AM
No bum or boob pics please!

We are a family site. No matter how cute your bum or boobs may be!

oops  ::)

Sorry Cindy,
I went ahead and censored my image. Altho, it was bathing suit bottoms and I showed no bum flesh or anything. hehe  >:-)

Love,
Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Jade_404

I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Damara on March 16, 2015, 10:51:45 PM
Loving this windy March! :D

Yes. Your hair now is tidier than the one in your avatar photo. You look far better to my eyes.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Certainly, the background is more fabulous than me, but anyway.

Taken on last Saturday.
The yellow flowers are called "rape flower", or Rapeseed (Brassica napus), or rapa.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

LoriLorenz

Quote from: barbie on March 18, 2015, 02:39:34 AM

Taken on last Saturday.
The yellow flowers are called "rape flower", or Rapeseed (Brassica napus), or rapa.

barbie~~
What flowers?

To take a twist on Scripture (yeah, I'm like that) Don't worry about what the flowers look like, God takes care of them as they are. You are more precious and beautiful by far!

That goes for all you ladies!
  •  

Abby

I was out bra shopping and the lighting was too good to pass up a selfie
Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: barbie on March 18, 2015, 02:39:34 AM

Taken on last Saturday.

barbie~~

Cute!

We have fields upon fields of those flowers here. They make canola oil with it.
  •  

antonia

You look awesome, I'm totally jealous of your curves :D

Quote from: Abby on March 18, 2015, 11:25:50 AM

•  

Christine Eryn

Updated my avatar. :icon_cool: The lighting was off, it doesn't show off my earrings, my mirror was dirty, best I can do for now. But, earlier tonight I went out in a new blouse, new shoes, and my favorite pair of skinny jeans and I was feeling good!
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Abby on March 18, 2015, 11:25:50 AM

Awesome! I love your cute dress too.
  •