News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 15, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
Had time to play around with makeup and outfits today.  Was fooling around with my camera too.  So why not share the pics...

You have a great skill of wearing eye makeup. I need to learn it!
Your photos are always nice in the background light.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: BlahGirl on August 15, 2015, 06:17:04 PM
I haven't start, hrt, yet, but really want to. I think I'm a bit old for it now :( Growing up Catholic really messed things up for me.
Anyway, here are some pics. One is without make up.

You don't look to old for HRT.  You look young in the pictures.  It's never to late for HRT.  And B.T.W you look very feminine already.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 15, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
Mod Edit- pictures in underwear are against TOS.

Oh. I wish to see those photos.
Anyway, bikinis are accepted by TOS.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: barbie on August 16, 2015, 04:05:44 AM

barbie~~

Actually, I was wearing a gypsy skirt with a bikini top.  I guess the bikini top looked more like underwear than anything else.  Was trying to show of my body :P.  And WOW Barbie.  Way to go girl!
  •  

Kayla88

Quote from: barbie on August 14, 2015, 02:14:57 AM
Yes. You look uniquely beautiful.

Like you, I am not on HRT, but occasionally I wish HRT. No plan of HRT.

barbie~~

Thank you, I plan on doing HRT as soon as a possibly can. Hoping I can start wearing lower cut tops when boobs grow.

Quote from: BlahGirl on August 15, 2015, 08:20:03 PM
So very feminine with and without make-up

Thanks, you are quite feminine looking as well, I do not think that anyone is too old for HRT and you don't look very old.

•  

BlahGirl

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 16, 2015, 01:29:13 AM
You don't look to old for HRT.  You look young in the pictures.  It's never to late for HRT.  And B.T.W you look very feminine already.
Thank you, for your kind words. I'm in my 30's, I've read that hrt is not as effective once you get past a certain age. But that's not really what it should about, right!? I guess I'm having a lot of doubt at this time. But thanks again for being kind.
  •  

BlahGirl

Thanks, you are quite feminine looking as well, I do not think that anyone is too old for HRT and you don't look very old.
[/quote]
Thank you. I have a bit of work to do with my therapist but if all goes well I hope it won't be too long before I can start.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: Stella Sophia on August 14, 2015, 03:08:44 AM

I love your outfit; you look very beautiful. I also love your shot with all the mirror images repeating on the phone. I don't know why but I really love stuff like that :)
  •  

Stella Sophia

Thank you! Yeah I do that with the repeating mirrors because I look better in a mirror than in real life lol!

•  

Alaia

My local poly community threw a Morp dance at one of the clubs in the area. Here's me having a good time while I was still sober :laugh:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Alaia on August 17, 2015, 05:19:43 AM
My local poly community threw a Morp dance at one of the clubs in the area. Here's me having a good time while I was still sober :laugh:

You look happy! Everyday seems quite normal to you.
Yes. I also drink nearly everyday.

Today afternoon, I went to another nearby beach here.

Wearing bikini is also addictive....

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

ChiGirl

Quote from: Alaia on August 17, 2015, 05:19:43 AM
My local poly community threw a Morp dance at one of the clubs in the area. Here's me having a good time while I was still sober [emoji23]

Well, now you need to post a photo having a good time you're not sober! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: BlahGirl on August 16, 2015, 07:38:17 PM
I love your outfit; you look very beautiful. I also love your shot with all the mirror images repeating on the phone. I don't know why but I really love stuff like that :)
I also thought the same thing when I saw the pictures.  I too loved the mirroring effect.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 17, 2015, 03:11:11 PM
I also thought the same thing when I saw the pictures.  I too loved the mirroring effect.
It looks nice, right!?
I think it's reminding me of a music video from, like, the 90's or maybe 80's or a movie or something. I don't know but the effect feels nostalgic.
But more importantly, Stella, makes it look good :)
  •  

Stella Sophia

Quote from: BlahGirl on August 17, 2015, 06:09:56 PM
It looks nice, right!?
I think it's reminding me of a music video from, like, the 90's or maybe 80's or a movie or something. I don't know but the effect feels nostalgic.
But more importantly, Stella, makes it look good :)

Hehehe sounds like you have what they call good taste girl!  ;)

•  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

barbie

Quote from: Lady Smith on August 19, 2015, 04:45:43 AM
Barbie, - you really rock that bikini.  :)

Thanks!

A problem is I am completely indulged in wearing bikini everyday.

Only the weather can stop me!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Missy D

Quote from: barbie on August 16, 2015, 04:05:44 AM

barbie~~

Not in the slightest bit jealous!!  ;)

I'm still in tights and leggings and mostly long sleeves - but I'll try to justify that by saying I do so because it's cold in Britain atm. Seriously!! I'd never have the confidence. But then I don't look that fabulous. Sigh...

How do you get such smooth skin? Please tell me - I need it too lol  :-*
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Missy D on August 20, 2015, 11:46:51 PM
Not in the slightest bit jealous!!  ;)

I'm still in tights and leggings and mostly long sleeves - but I'll try to justify that by saying I do so because it's cold in Britain atm. Seriously!! I'd never have the confidence. But then I don't look that fabulous. Sigh...

How do you get such smooth skin? Please tell me - I need it too lol  :-*

Wearing bikini is far easier than you think. Try it and you will feel a great amount of freedom. People accept it very well.

I did not know that my skin is smooth, but I remember a few of my friends commented that my skin is far smoother than most women here. Probably it is genetics.

And I am going to decrease my girth size further, as I happened to find photos of this girl. Her body is perfect, and I got a goal to achieve.

Olivia Jordan Thomas
September 28, 1988 (age 26)
Height   1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Measurements   
Bust: 82 cm (32.3 in)
Waist: 66 cm (26.0 in)
Hips: 89 cm (35.0 in)

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •