Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie Ann

Congrats on your one year mark!  Girl you look amazing and you look soooo happy.  Thank you for being an inspiration!
  •  

V M

Quote from: carmenkate on August 28, 2015, 07:09:26 PM
I have not posted in awhile but I just celebrated my 1st year on HRT today :) Thanks again for the love and support of this community and wouldn't have done it without you all.

Congrats!!!  :eusa_clap:  You look great  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 26, 2015, 01:34:40 PM
It was such a beautiful day and we took a lot of pictures, so I thought I'll share a couple more if ya'll don't mind:

I am just curious abut the weather and climate there. It is like summer year around there?

In that case, you should try bikini immediately, extending your realm of expression.

Anyway, the photos are clear and aesthetic.
Just do it.
  •  

April_TO

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

April_TO

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 28, 2015, 07:14:14 PM
Congrats on your one year mark!  Girl you look amazing and you look soooo happy.  Thank you for being an inspiration!

Thanks Jessie Ann :) you are looking beautiful yourself sweetheart.
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: barbie on August 29, 2015, 09:59:10 AM
I am just curious abut the weather and climate there. It is like summer year around there?

In that case, you should try bikini immediately, extending your realm of expression.

Anyway, the photos are clear and aesthetic.

Yeah, we don't have four seasons (summer, fall, winter, spring) just a dry and wet season.  The dry season is more like 'winter' yet it doesn't get too cold.  And we only have about 400mm rain a year.  The summers are hot as hell.  Days can get up to 39 degrees Celsius.  And YES, the bikinis will come very soon!  :-*  Just don't own one yet because no shop in my small little town sells any.
  •  

saraht123

Hi girls. Just wanted to say you all look amazing! Plus, I think maybe I'm looking ok myself today, so here goes:

Sorry, they're a bit grainy from my mobile phone and I smudged my mascara. Oh well...
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

KatelynBG

Cute skirt Sarah and I'm jealous of your teensy legs. Looking good!
]
  •  

saraht123

Thank you both. Weirdly, I am actually wishing my legs would bulk up a little bit as I think most cis women seem to have more curvier, softer legs, or at least legs that don't seem so spindly as mine
  •  

Jessie Ann

Looking fantastic Sarah.  I wouldn't worry too much about your legs, I think they look great.
  •  

Picklehorse

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 28, 2015, 07:14:14 PM

+1!!!!

•  

RavenL

•  

Lady Smith

Very nice Raven you have excellent dress sense :D
  •  

Snöfrost

•  

BlahGirl

•  

BlahGirl

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 26, 2015, 07:56:18 AM
My goodness.  Now just realized what beautiful eyes you have!  And in this picture you totally look like a very attractive female.
Well that just made my day. Thank you.
Also, I have to complement you on your photography style, your new pics look fab :)
  •  

BlahGirl

•  

BlahGirl

I went full time today. It was terrifying but ultimately it was the best thing ever. I think I got a few looks but I don't think many people noticed. If they did, they didn't show it.

Here's a couple of pics before the big launch :D
Sorry bout the mess, in the middle of redecorating.

•  

-May-

Next to the fact that you are all so stunningly beautiful oh my god
I want to tell you, that seeing all of you being so pretty is really helping me move forward.
Seeing how beautiful you are makes me hope I will be like that too one day, making other transgirls in the beginning of their transition look at me and be like "You can become that beautiful as a transgirl?"

Waaah I can't stop thinking of that anymore. I will try my best to become as beautiful as you all are! >3<
  •